~* Mir Supreme *~ [2.8]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Re: ~* Mir Supreme *~

judaspriest taken items off atlas which he earnt fairly from boss hunting? thats bull****. everytime i pm judas with an ingame problem he says to me he doesnt get involved in them all he does is code? so why has this changed all of a sudden?
firstly the mobs and rates were wrong
second i left him 2 items as would be unfair to take all
third he done some nasty things in past and i forgive him 2 times , now its this or delevel
he exploited gow npc and took like 10 neck /stones , but anyways that was fixed and i did forgive him for that

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England

firstly the mobs and rates were wrong
second i left him 2 items as would be unfair to take all
third he done some nasty things in past and i forgive him 2 times , now its this or delevel
he exploited gow npc and took like 10 neck /stones , but anyways that was fixed and i did forgive him for that

thats your fault for being so stupid and not double checking things? im sure u sed and assured us all everything was thoroughly checked b4 u even started open beta?

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

thats your fault for being so stupid and not double checking things? im sure u sed and assured us all everything was thoroughly checked b4 u even started open beta?
sure if there is a mistake from staff , every1 is allowed to exploit it without any fear or guiltyness.

thanks to you , i wont forgive people anymore as that seems to make me stupid and bad guy
ill just ban them

SERVER WILL BE UP IN 5 MINS
RUN YOUR AUTOPATCHERS PLS

DrDeath86

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2011

hold on barny msg cloud whn u get ingame or ill come to brighouse n pound ya :P noticed the chat, judas said he bug exploited not sure why prob figure out ingame

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England

sure if there is a mistake from staff , every1 is allowed to exploit it without any fear or guiltyness.

thanks to you , i wont forgive people anymore as that seems to make me stupid and bad guy
ill just ban them

SERVER WILL BE UP IN 5 MINS
RUN YOUR AUTOPATCHERS PLS

well why say you have double checked everything when obviously you hadnt? since you dont respect people i wont bother telling you a bug with your group system until you start giving people some respect

EDIT: DrDeath who are you? :/

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011

Couldnt have happened to a friendlier guy.... Lol.

Andy im sure ud rather he lost items than a server wipe.

Kc discovered whilst lvling passion that if skele got last hit on mob it dropped one of everything in its drop file and reported immediately. Cud have explpoited.

Kori discovered a gold bug where the npc was giving out gold bar bundles. reported it but cud have exploited.

Surely reporting bugs while in beta to avoid wiping hard work and losing players is a good thing.

Cant say im shocked at all to hear atlas was exploiting gow npc. Shud be glad hes not banned.

Glad to see server will be going live shortly. Hopefully user count will keep rising as loving the server thus far.

Well done skunk/JP very helpful, polite GMs

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums

cryin over spilt milk whatever im not assed i just wanna come own jade again :)

/Atlas

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England

Couldnt have happened to a friendlier guy.... Lol.

Andy im sure ud rather he lost items than a server wipe.

Kc discovered whilst lvling passion that if skele got last hit on mob it dropped one of everything in its drop file and reported immediately. Cud have explpoited.

Kori discovered a gold bug where the npc was giving out gold bar bundles. reported it but cud have exploited.

Surely reporting bugs while in beta to avoid wiping hard work and losing players is a good thing.

Cant say im shocked at all to hear atlas was exploiting gow npc. Shud be glad hes not banned.

Glad to see server will be going live shortly. Hopefully user count will keep rising as loving the server thus far.

Well done skunk/JP very helpful, polite GMs

yes jade the items got taken allready but today for no reason at all he took some items that he'd spent all morning boss hunting for which is out of order

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011

yes jade the items got taken allready but today for no reason at all he took some items that he'd spent all morning boss hunting for which is out of order

Ah ok, what items out of interest?

Edit-boss hunting in a DC45 helm? Lol. Bit obvious that helm wasnt meant to have dc 45.

Last edited:

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

as i said should of banned the guy in the first place .
now all this hassle because i was a nice guy
anyways wont happen again

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

he prob made kori tweak it xD

Ye, will sort him out later if I can. Sometimes it's not a simple case of de-acpi'ing, for me I had to reformat as couldn't be ass'd to find backup standard multiprocessor driver.

Servers great tbh, first good one I've seen in a long time. Keep up the good work.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Having to format cos you "tweaked" your pc for mir. Quite funny. Why bother?

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am

Really enjoying server now.
Still think theres a fair few caves where mob agility needs sorting (zu and maggot Im missing mobs all the time >.<) and drops/stats still need tweaking but GMs seem to listen so it'll get there.
Also level caps on some caves are annoying and could be raised a little imo.