~* Mir Supreme *~ [2.8]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

MCDONALDS

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
Southampton, UK
One day someone will put there server info up on lomcn once the actual features they are advertising are actually working or done, rather than announcing things that aint done yet thus increasing pressure on themselves!! Please follow through

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
To be fair, this is a relaunch and 99% of the features advertised are done and ingame.
They've just been redoing exp and drops, adding new skills and removing all traces of assassin.
Also a couple of bugs that impacted on the game the first time round are now sorted.
Its looking good and I don't think its long from launch tbh.

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Sounds good think ill be playing again,

/Hasuki,.

MCDONALDS

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
Southampton, UK
To be fair, this is a relaunch and 99% of the features advertised are done and ingame.
They've just been redoing exp and drops, adding new skills and removing all traces of assassin.
Also a couple of bugs that impacted on the game the first time round are now sorted.
Its looking good and I don't think its long from launch tbh.

Fair enuff lol to be fair i didnt read the whole thread, infact i just read the first and last page, im sorry :(

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
well we worked alot and my main job is done so we wait on skunk , he balanced / redone lots of stuff like exp/drops/mobs .
Thats all i'm allowed to tell :p
u will receive more informations from him soon

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle
i like how, when your in a group of people like 4-8 people, and you get exp + stat boosts, thats minted.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Theres no eta to be announced at this time as i still have a few things to sort out before this. How ever i am hopeing to open the server for public beta in the next few weeks.

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
I'll come back ;)

But enjoying other server at the mo so dont know how much il be playing! x

Reactions: -Luke-

leanup

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2011
Rugby
Ill be giving it ago for sure :)!!
Can't wait!!
I'm willing to help out if you need me too.