~* Mir Supreme *~ [2.8]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

xerxes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2012
Poland
m8 you must add sin class to much ppl wont this clas and tao have crap pet :P:D but normal now is the best serwer to playing:PD:

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Skele is fine, it even paras! hah and no, im not a tao so im not biased, im a wizz

Last edited:

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
taos are not supposed to mass attack, you get mass poison later on.

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Classes are fine as they are - Tao is meant to be a support class not a solo leveling class - Wizard is meant for mass level but has low hp and goes down easily - Wars are slow levelers but have high damage. Every class has it advantages and disadvantages.

xerxes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2012
Poland
:PD: hm then i must play only high rate serwer:PD: in high rate tao always have mass atack :PD but i wont play here only becouse here sin clas:PD: and i stil have hope luke added:PD:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
:PD: hm then i must play only high rate serwer:PD: in high rate tao always have mass atack :PD but i wont play here only becouse here sin clas:PD: and i stil have hope luke added:PD:

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

On a positive, non-spammy note, I remember playing this server and it was epic, just needed re working. I'll probably give it a go at some point.

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

On a positive, non-spammy note, I remember playing this server and it was epic, just needed re working. I'll probably give it a go at some point.

Same.

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Joining back too, entered today but all i did was sit in the sz afk , not worth leveling now if there's going to be a wipe. There are people with level 50+ already.

Anyways, server was nice back then that's true - Hopefully the GM's will keep working on it these time and it won't drop down.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Each time you do 10 levels you will now gain some Mir Scrolls (gamepoint) you can talk to Luke npc in Burj-Province safe zone to spend these on item boxes and orb box. Level 30 = 300 Mir Scrolls, level 40 = 400, 50=500 so on.

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
your download links suck! iv rar'd my original mir supreme folder and will upload to rapidshare later x

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
I uploaded the data on mediafire (it's on page 34 If i'm not wrong) - it's in parts but you'll download it in 15minutes instead of 2 hours...
Use DAP for full speed - unrar when you got all 4 rar's in the same folder.

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
I uploaded the data on mediafire (it's on page 34 If i'm not wrong) - it's in parts but you'll download it in 15minutes instead of 2 hours...
Use DAP for full speed - unrar when you got all 4 rar's in the same folder.

Yeah everyone use this, took no time at all :)

Some wont agree but @xerves, server is better with removal of sin, it made everything unblanced last time and warrs a bit lame.

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Yeah everyone use this, took no time at all :)

Some wont agree but @xerves, server is better with removal of sin, it made everything unblanced last time and warrs a bit lame.

Indeed, removal of the sin was the best idea possible. I told them last time that sin had too much attack speed and all this stuff but GM's never really listened - they just said he was alright >.>

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Indeed, removal of the sin was the best idea possible. I told them last time that sin had too much attack speed and all this stuff but GM's never really listened - they just said he was alright >.>
well i listened but i didn't considered your point valid .
The difference between sin speed and war was about 6 and thats how i wanted to be .
I always tried to balance classes but u cant just nerf one class and hoping that will balance, needs more than that .

On a personal note , on the old server some people said i don't listen to players which is not true .
I take opinions and suggestions + my own ideeas and try to merge them .

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
well i listened but i didn't considered your point valid .
The difference between sin speed and war was about 6 and thats how i wanted to be .
I always tried to balance classes but u cant just nerf one class and hoping that will balance, needs more than that .

On a personal note , on the old server some people said i don't listen to players which is not true .
I take opinions and suggestions + my own ideeas and try to merge them .

I understand the fact that they got attack speed, i said it was just one OF MANY PROBLEMS.

There was the Accuracy - Assassins had items with more accuracy and agility then wars ever had... and considering sins got speed+accuracy+agility = makes war useless in pvp against them , at least accuracy should've been under 15 (14) not 30 how Kori had ( i asked him he had accuracy 30 + while i had 15 lol) - Also assassins would para LIKE MAD with that combination.

And extra, the sin was hitting double damage with Double Slash and considering the DC was nearly as big as a war's DC, that didn't go to well either, did it now?

I always told Skunk about DC and sin Accuracy but he never listened.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
I understand the fact that they got attack speed, i said it was just one OF MANY PROBLEMS.

There was the Accuracy - Assassins had items with more accuracy and agility then wars ever had... and considering sins got speed+accuracy+agility = makes war useless in pvp against them , at least accuracy should've been under 15 (14) not 30 how Kori had ( i asked him he had accuracy 30 + while i had 15 lol) - Also assassins would para LIKE MAD with that combination.

And extra, the sin was hitting double damage with Double Slash and considering the DC was nearly as big as a war's DC, that didn't go to well either, did it now?

I always told Skunk about DC and sin Accuracy but he never listened.

again you got invalid arguments like the one with para , para doesnt depends on acc or agil . They were hitting more just cause of the attack speed higher .
Beside the fact that sin got a bit high DC i think he was fine but thats all history now isn't it ?
Lets focus on the new supreme ^^

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
again you got invalid arguments like the one with para , para doesnt depends on acc or agil . They were hitting more just cause of the attack speed higher .
Beside the fact that sin got a bit high DC i think he was fine but thats all history now isn't it ?
Lets focus on the new supreme ^^

Erm if you think logically i think it depends on accuracy a little bit... Because if you miss a hit (not dmg at all that doesn't count on para chances) - So a normal sin would've missed a few hits and wouldn't para as good as war, but here the sin would get every single hit not a single one was missed, including the damn attack speed a sin would para you three times while a war would para you one, maybe two with a damn lucky shot.

But yea... so long he's gone it's better for all ... i guess