• GhostForm.JPG
    GhostForm.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 223

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
looking very good, but one piece of advice i usually give to ppl with this ability. keep it tidy. dont go adding everything you possibly can just so it has more functions.

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
Another screenshot of some ingame action:

Attachments

• Cool.JPG
    Cool.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 173

kyleb

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 28, 2005
Im not a fan of the ring and bracelet positioning to be honest.

The rest looks awesome.

In ghost mode, im presuming you cannot be killed again, and once you find your body, will you be able to TT? Because imagine treking all the way to ST maze or something, finding your body, then dying again because you didnt have any pots or hp >.<

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
You don't have to use Ghost Mode (you can respawn like traditional Mir), it's mainly for people who may have had lag deaths or people that have died and lost rares and need to get them back quickly. As in ghost mode you can run through objects and you are totally invisible to the world. Once you find the body, reviving brings you back to 50% HP and MP, you are back to normal then and if you want - you can TT.

Dibbyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2004
nice work on this, are you looking for suggestions of things to add or just going with a set plan i.e making it like euro.

also i noticed you can put luck on armours, have you also been able to add the perpetual light function (light without a torch) and peddler torch abilities (wearing this torch shows full screen of light)?

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
In your latest screenshot with your items being worn, you should move the belt next to the boots where the poisen bag is. Then put the Necklace where the belt was and the poisen where the neckalce was. Would look a little better imo.

Lookin' good though m8 keep up the good work.
ETA? =P

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
imo, id make the entire interface look like mir3. have the stats on the same page as the body, instead of flicking down pages, since you already have magic seperately.

DayWalker™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2004
Middlesbrough ! Smoggy!
This is client Side:

Hows about trying to build in a music system , as most people who play mir probably know , it gets boring listening to the usual sounnds of mir , why not build a music system where the user can select tracks he/she wants to play , place them into a folder clientside and select the tracks he/she placed in the client folder and play them?

Just anm idea.

Also saves time minimising mir and dting 50% of the time.

/Stan

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
Sorry no ETAs, also the interface isn't changing again. Took like 13 hours building the item interface from scratch. Also I can add the stats to appear in some cool fashion, don't worry I'll make sure the interface is better than Mir2 and Mir3. Also this Mir will have eveything Mir2 2.2 patch has, along with a bunch of Mir3 stuff aswell as some great new features from other MMORPGs such as WoW and Guild Wars.

Also, yes, the perpetual light is fully working. I can add any stat to any item that I want. I can even make a teleport candle that works like a teleport ring. :P

I might incorperate a MP3 player into the client aswell as a mini-web browser.

K4ng4r00

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2005
lol, finish making the game b4 u add loads of sexual extra fetures :P

Looking very sexy atm, keep up the good work

- Jicaa

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
Nero said:
just out of interest, will the helmet be where it is on euro mir? (on the body) and is it possible to add the helmet on your charector (like on mir3) or would that take too much effort changing the .wil's?

I could use Mir3 graphics for the hats, basically anything Mir2/Mir3 has done, I can do aswell.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
killmaster said:
it doesnt do that on euro mir. a tao lvl 33- had a heaven armour and mia lvl 46+ wizz had 1 also and they both have the same stats on them so i guess it doesnt change ^.^
Theres 3 or 4 different stats for a heaven.

Lvl22? lvl33? lvl40? lvl50?

SOmething like that. Depending o nthe level of the charachter, the stats change to suit their level.