MIR Unleashed

Join Discord

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Does the Heaven work likeeuro? eg stats change depending on level of charachter?

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
it doesnt do that on euro mir. a tao lvl 33- had a heaven armour and mia lvl 46+ wizz had 1 also and they both have the same stats on them so i guess it doesnt change ^.^

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
it does change hence gwyls stats changed when he reaced level 50

p.s fireup change your siggy its aweful and too long

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
now tell sum1 that cares, u mod? din think so, so shhh

well like i sed in the post b4 it has the same on theres 4 sum reason.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
FireUp says off topic. Is there new skills on mir unleashed?

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
Yes, will have every spell and skill Mir 2.3 has aswell as some spells and skills from Mir3. I'm also planning on re-doing the death system in Mir (if you ever played WoW, I'm hoping for a similar death system), so there are more options for players.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
nice g/l with it but cud u please give me a bit more information on the death system since i havent player WoW. thx in advance :)

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
i think that ADM wud luv 2 complete this and wont stop until its done, jus a random question 2 BH, can u buy pots on DS nw coz last time i went onto it i couldnt seem 2 buys them from where i used 2

mir unleashed will be a massive hit since it will include everything and more from both mir's (2 & 3)

soz its a bit off topic guys/gals

Last edited:

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
Babyhack said:
and whats stopping it from happening?

Comments like that are no help to anyone

BH

Every time someone posts on a forum saying they are doing this or that it really never gets finished.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
ENOZEGAR said:
Every time someone posts on a forum saying they are doing this or that it really never gets finished.

That is upto the person/team themself
I myself as have many others have seen the work that has gone into this project and I have high respect for the team weather or not they finish there work or not

programing a FULL server plus client from a blank page is not an easy thing to do

If the files are finished or not, fare play to the team for even trying to get it done

people like yourself dont help the team in anyway by puting them down with comments like that

I myself can see this project going all the way and I fully believe that the team behind it have the skills and knowhow to get it done

BH

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
i can asure you that this will happen tbh, the team are very serious about this i gather since they arent doing to bad atm with it all. Unleashed will no it will be a big hit with mir players and will also get alot more players to MiR Unleashed than MiR 2/3

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
TrueADM said:
Yes, will have every spell and skill Mir 2.3 has aswell as some spells and skills from Mir3. I'm also planning on re-doing the death system in Mir (if you ever played WoW, I'm hoping for a similar death system), so there are more options for players.
Thats a nice idea, I think the death system from Wow is a nice idea, you got me thinking of other games now that would be usefull in Mir.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
please could you explain the death system to WoW since i havent played it lol

please share you ideas lol... will make others think of unique stuff to mir aswell :)

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
cheers and gutted, cant access it at college lol o well, will have a look when i get home cheers again :)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
if uve played uo its like that. u die, become a ghost, your body stays on the floor and u walk around. cant kill anything, no hp, ppl cant understand what u say. u need to goto a healer to live again.

i liked it in uo, havnt played it in wow.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
that sounds like a quality idea tbh, would be a very kool fetaure to have in Unleashed I think, just hope you can do it. With all the unique stuff, this is going to be great, Unleashed team keep it up (Y)