MIR Unleashed

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
an idea for a boss - i'd like to see a boss monster added that can spawn monsters from it but the monsters it spawns can do varying things to aid the boss rather than just attacking players heres a few ideas for that

- monsters it spawns heals the boss monster continuously
- monsters spawned add buffs i.e ac/amc to the boss
- sacrifice themselves to injure players (an explosion magic graphic i cant see being to hard to make, maybe using another magic?) the monster stands next to a player and kills itself to cause more damage to players.

also maybe addind something that would aid alot of people for not just you but when server eventaully goes public when finished with, maybe like multiple sabuks you can add the ability to make a boss spawn any monsters wanted rather than just using ZT info and only being able to change spawns in the setup! txt. (i think you will understand what i mean) for 1 boss but being able to have multiple bosses spawning different things (im sure you're already doing this anyway though seeing as BonLord spawns PSC monsters and ZT spawns ZT monsters.

maybe add a gm command to change day to night and vise-versa too (no idea why but maybe a function that could be added for a number of reasons such as events).

add a fully working Yimoogi effect so like yimoogi they spawn together as 2. also have to be killed together or else 1 respawns.

make workable monsters some heal some use wizards attacks some warriors (like foxes) but can use any spells such as flamingsword.

add scripts for random invasions to be addable on towns etc or invasions in the way of past bichon on euro.

add DarkDevil properly with its ability to also paralyse.

add gems to game that work properly i.e holding Ctrl and clicking the item (also adding the orbs)

add lots of new spells for class's such as warriors with rage (increased movement and hitting speed for a period of time) taoists with possession (they become stronger for a period of time and have more hp basically becoming more like warriors) wizards having inferno (sets a moinster on fire causing lots of damage and sets any monsters on a space around it whilst on fire, on fire also and they do the same and so on...) lots of ideas for spells but im sure you'll get creative.

photoshop or another program could be used to make the new magic images for new spells.

again stressing my earlier suggestion of instead of leveling spells you get 1 point when you level up and each point is 1 level on a spell and levels can go way past 3 to maybe 20+?

just a few more ideas whilst there being thrown around :)

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
MutantlX said:
sorry for offtopic but you aint talking about fable are you?

nope, Martial Heroes.

the cookie stays with me :p twas choc chip too lol, mmMmm

Last edited:

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
bone lord would be sweet to have in. it can projectile magic wack you and it fkin hurts, it can hit you with its massive club and that has a wisp effect arround it, and when its attacked like ZT it spawns loads of bones arround it.

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
how about burn damage, so like a fire related poison effect. if a mob or player walks thru any kind of fire attack they get burnt and lose hp slowly for a period of time...n that includes flaming sword for warrior attacks too.

i like the rage skill idea, eg u cast it and for a short time u can move at 2x speed and have +10 damage, but you lose hp extremely quickly with no regen.

also you got the hunger system ingame?

ooh also howsabout a tao skill that stops you dropping items if you die in the cast time period..? "Magnetism" or something lol.

lol lot of editing goin on here, but just re-read another post..

how about a mob kamikaze attack..just as you get the mob to 0hp it suicide explodes. Dealing one final blow to the attacker, so if ur on low hp u may die too and miss out on the drop lol.

Last edited:

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
There is no hunger system ingame, also MIR Unleashed will keep the easy-to-use system already in LOM. I feel one of the positive sides of LOM is its simplisticy. Also the burning effect sounds good, most of the ideas sound good so far! Thanks alot people, please keep them coming. :)

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
Client is 65% done, server is only about 30%. No ETA yet, as anything could happen to DeathWish or I.

daniejam

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
maybe u could consider putting hunger system ingame

players can turn it on and off

the food u can buy from a shop cheap but weights 1 per unit and it can b stacked like threads in euro mir

while you have food in bag you can get extra stats say hp mp dc mc or sc class dependant

upside u get extra stats

downside less carry weight and costs money

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
a funny idea i just had for an attack.

requires 3 in a grp (1 of each class) takes the called damage value of each class based on their stats multiplys it by 1.5 and inflicts damage on the target, downside is it drains 15% or so hp off of each player in the grp

asda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2003
Keep it simple, how does hunger make the game any more funner? It doesnt, its just another anoying little feature that would wreck it.

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
i would like to see:

For NPC Scripting:

Local,Gobal,System varibles, this would allow us to make npcs interact on a higher level
Arrays
Loops events
Teleport NPC's to and from a location
Hide command for npcs
An npc command to get the current position of the current Player, useful in map quests, such as opening a portal to a place
all current features in 1.9emu aswell ^^

all i can think of atm, dont no if anyone else has posted any of this as i cba'd to read over 9 pages chuu~

WW

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
dont see the point of players being able to turn on and off. u get hungry, cba to get food yet, turn off, turn back on when u get home. 100% defies the point of it.

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
would be pretty cool if you had a Npc that teles you too whatever cords you put on it..e.g have a npc in a cave or a town and u need 2 pay like 50k 2 tele 2 like 200:140. Like a telering Lol

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
got a working probe necklace ingame? if so mite wanna change what the 1.4 necky threw back at you.
if you werent on the same map as the person then it would say 'user not found'. Also needs to not say the map filename.. so "bichon province" rather than 0.map.

daniejam

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
Farril said:
dont see the point of players being able to turn on and off. u get hungry, cba to get food yet, turn off, turn back on when u get home. 100% defies the point of it.

because there is a bonus from having it on as u wud of seen if u read all my post

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Also are you aware of the marriage/couple feature when you have the ring?

That you can summon your self to there your partner currently is, except places where recall sets cannot be used.