~~Mir2 Hero Files~~

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
thats a fing, some of the clients (that use loaders) when you click to enter game they just minimise the loader n dont load anything up? wots all that about lol

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
same, but isnt many mir.exe's about, got 1 tho

what program u use to translate packed m2servers then?

Last edited:

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Depends What It Is PAcked With N Some Times Ya Got To Do It Manually.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
ok managed to unpack a hero client
just now when i run it, it doesnt run properly (grey screen with a black square)

maybe someone knows how to fix this?

heres the client:
(IF you fix it please post the fixed exe, no point hogging it cos you probably wont have the necessary files needed to be able to use it anyway)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=56A2AROL

Once someone has fixed this, ill upload the full client so people are able to use it.

thanks

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Either way my server will have an edge over the rest ^_^. It will be up sooner or later :P.

JoeAshton Skym2 are the files BadBoyAdam is trying to unpack (Or rather getting someone else to unpack)
yer obviously, but imo just havin an edge dont make a gr8 server. u gotta appeal to the players... i mean meteor have brand new files with no limit. but they went for a low rate... not many like low rate so didnt get the user count it deserves.

as long as its a med/high rate i could certainly see it bein very good... well at least it better be uve been workin on it for yearssss lol.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
any1 got anywhere or know how to fix it or owt??
if people dunt wana help then fine ill just stop tryin t sort you out wiv sum english files

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
when DS is realised the files will be outta date neway lol :P

<3 milo :(

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
Sorry but it aint exactly hard...

images13sc6.jpg

Its getting translated m2 and client thats hard.

If the M2 and Client are packed how come I can open and edit them fine with UltraEdit? (by edit them fine I mean change stuff to english and they still run fine)

Have to say tho I prefer this client:

images20yb3.jpg

Also translating gold aint a problem because it auto goes in bag.

Last edited:

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
How do you know which files we are using? :P.

version 10.0 ?????

they wont be realised for another 20 years to the general ppublic right????

i dont rly care if you've got the best files in the world for mir2 , how long its took you to make a server and still in progress is beyond belief , you could make a game from start in that time lol