~~Mir2 Hero Files~~

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
People seriously need to stop looking for these files, its like finding a needle in a hey stack.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
if only milo would release his english hero files ~.~ id love to have a play with em

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
if only milo would release his english hero files ~.~ id love to have a play with em

I love playing with them too :P. But no not gonna happen till quite a while after DSHeroes goes up. I spent a long long time waiting for these files and managed to finally get lucky (Yes it was pure luck that I got translatable files).

For the record there is 3 main groups that do Hero files all 3 of them pack there files heavily. In fact most hero clients are packed twice (Once for the loader and once for the actual client inside)

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
lol you guys are wasting your time, it might take a while but Milo said he would release them eventually, kinda wasting your time when there already being worked on.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
I love playing with them too :P. But no not gonna happen till quite a while after DSHeroes goes up. I spent a long long time waiting for these files and managed to finally get lucky (Yes it was pure luck that I got translatable files).

For the record there is 3 main groups that do Hero files all 3 of them pack there files heavily. In fact most hero clients are packed twice (Once for the loader and once for the actual client inside)

i got a client without a loader though
got some1 whos working on unpacking the m2server, says he's gettin pretty close to finishing too

is your m2server translateable too? or u just managed to get the client? iv not really been looking for the clients

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
i got a client without a loader though
got some1 whos working on unpacking the m2server, says he's gettin pretty close to finishing too

is your m2server translateable too? or u just managed to get the client? iv not really been looking for the clients

I can translate m2servers regardless of if they are packed or not

-edit- You do understand you have to use a Sky client with that SkyM2 you're attempting to unpack right..

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Starting to think if we will ever see a Hero file server :P Hint hint.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
I can translate m2servers regardless of if they are packed or not

-edit- You do understand you have to use a Sky client with that SkyM2 you're attempting to unpack right..

i have a client that works fine

this is where the person iv got is up to:

I have gotten a bit further. The thing runs now but hangs when I go to select the menu items.

Have to trace more. Not easy one here. Whoever packed it definitely knows a fair bit about the Volx script and Asprotect.

If I don't get it by the weekend, I will send you where I have gotten up to.

how do you translate them without unpacking them? :S

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
No it dosnt, you put the code in at the top and click download, you will come to another window with a time, just wait until its done then click download.
???????????? hahaha

Listen Sany boy u buy it space on Mega(coz u can put there on free vers.) and use this to make publicity to this site??? U must to understand for me and others to dwld the files from there, must 2 installing the toolbars and pus there the code?????, and this is unliked for us.
We dont want Google, Yahoo, and other small and unusefull toolsbar, who eat the memory PC, use malware to see what we do on our PCs.
Anyway i download and unistall the unusefull this tool.:fart:

DOOMNEZEU

Last edited:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
???????????? hahaha

Listen Sany boy u buy it space on Mega(coz u can put there on free vers.) and use this to make publicity to this site??? U must to understand for me and others to dwld the files from there, must 2 installing the toolbars and pus there the code?????, and this is unliked for us.
We dont want Google, Yahoo, and other small and unusefull toolsbar, who eat the memory PC, use malware to see what we do on our PCs.
Anyway i download and unistall the unusefull this tool.:fart:

DOOMNEZEU

Your English is really crap no offence since I know you're not English and all.

No you don't have to install the megaupload tool bar to download from megaupload.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

aye i fully understand that ur whole servers built around these new files and if u release ur kinda fkin up the edge ur server has over the rest

just sayin would be nice to eventually have a mess about with em, im sure they will eventually get released by either u, or some1 else in the future, just a case of w8in like most things lol ^^

bigger question tho would be if DS will ever go up lol :P

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
aye i fully understand that ur whole servers built around these new files and if u release ur kinda fkin up the edge ur server has over the rest

just sayin would be nice to eventually have a mess about with em, im sure they will eventually get released by either u, or some1 else in the future, just a case of w8in like most things lol ^^

bigger question tho would be if DS will ever go up lol :P

Either way my server will have an edge over the rest ^_^. It will be up sooner or later :P.

JoeAshton Skym2 are the files BadBoyAdam is trying to unpack (Or rather getting someone else to unpack)

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Either way my server will have an edge over the rest ^_^. It will be up sooner or later :P.

JoeAshton Skym2 are the files BadBoyAdam is trying to unpack (Or rather getting someone else to unpack)

tut with the quotes lol
i duno how to do it myself so might aswell get someone experienced?

youu gunna give any hints on how to translate packed m2's? lol
much love <3

p.s.
bbs.skym2.com
for the skym2 files, for any1 interested

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
youu gunna give any hints on how to translate packed m2's? lol
much love <3

Nah lol, it's time consuming though so I generally don't bother. English servers can use Packed Chinese M2Servers with minimal effort.

Btw why'd you stop with CQFir? His files are a bit nicer with the built in Video Player and Browser

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Nah lol, it's time consuming though so I generally don't bother. English servers can use Packed Chinese M2Servers with minimal effort.

Btw why'd you stop with CQFir? His files are a bit nicer with the built in Video Player and Browser

skym2 seems more advanced, video n browser only slow fings down so not really bothered

so you only translated your client? not your m2server?