~~Mir2 Hero Files~~

Join Discord

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Rofl Typeo** FTL... Meant That :D
Was Looking At Some Other Files So Got Confussed Sorry..

Last edited:

jewjewbee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2007
how you get the hero npc to work ? I click start hero, put name in, choose sex.class/ nothing happens/>?

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
:bounce: Any others mirrorlinks are not available, coz Megaupload tell to instal the Megatoolbar... and I dont want, coz is a **** service. Are a lot alternative more good site without demands for this... so any other mirror??:):):brows: :fthrower: :bounce:

TNX
DOOMNEZEU

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
:bounce: Any others mirrorlinks are not available, coz Megaupload tell to instal the Megatoolbar... and I dont want, coz is a **** service. Are a lot alternative more good site without demands for this... so any other mirror??:):):brows: :fthrower: :bounce:

TNX
DOOMNEZEU

No it dosnt, you put the code in at the top and click download, you will come to another window with a time, just wait until its done then click download.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
ye, managed to unpack this but it dusnt load
if sum1 manages to get it working n uploads it i'll post the whole files

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
as i posted before how you meant to make items/skills etc if its all in chinese?

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
@Badboyadam that exe is no longer an exe .

@steve If u edit the DB u can then rename the magic db , then just find the same skills in the item db and rename em.

Or a simpler way use an old db of your from any files that used db commander

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
@Badboyadam that exe is no longer an exe .

@steve If u edit the DB u can then rename the magic db , then just find the same skills in the item db and rename em.

Or a simpler way use an old db of your from any files that used db commander

it is an exe, its just got code missing or sumfing from being unpacked
i know it can be fixed to work, read all about it
just findin sum1 who can fix it

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Try Unpacking IT Again Like Elvin Said Bassically It's Knackered Mate.. To Much Work Than It's Worth Trying To Fix It.. :)

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Try Unpacking IT Again Like Elvin Said Bassically It's Knackered Mate.. To Much Work Than It's Worth Trying To Fix It.. :)

how u work out its too much work then its worth?
maybe sum1 cud wanna sort it to hav an english hero server? so wouldnt be too much work then its worth to them

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
I can confirm that these have not been unpacked properly and will NOT run. Best thing to do would be to try re unpacking or looking for different files.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
I can confirm that these have not been unpacked properly and will NOT run. Best thing to do would be to try re unpacking or looking for different files.

any tips on which files to look for? :P

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
iv found another set of files, n the m2server doesnt come up with its packed with anything :S