mir2forever

Eternal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2012
UK
i dont really care, but a dig is a dig, so ill dig back.

4heros has an avg of 90 usercount, which last time i checked is higher than 70!

Hehe, it wasn't meant as a dig it's just what people keep telling me ingame. I'm not trying to compete with anyone, all I'm interested in is providing a stable server that is as close to official Mir's in content as possible, if people happen to like that then great. All players have their own tastes as to what they want out of a server and there are plenty of servers out there to meet those varying tastes.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Wow nice attitude Tai :)

There's a good reason for not advertising it just yet as the ruby files are still a bit unstable so rather than have 300 people on crashing the server every 5 mins driving everyone away never to return I thought it might be an idea for the problems to be sorted first.

And since when is average online user count of 70 a low user count? - By all account that's doing better then 4heroes atm just from word of mouth and no advertising :)

---------- Post Merged at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Any changes are down to current limitations of the ruby files.

If you think that's me having a bad attitude, you aint seen nothing yet :O

Good luck with your server :)

bayya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2012
I had a look
Body Drops are ingame
SafeZones like euro
OKS only spawns when a guild has killed enough bosses. Not when enough bosses been killed by anyone on server. Only the guild can kill it
A guild war costs a lot more and needs a relic (likeSW)
Noobs have a lowlevelcave and a guardhelp so levelling is fast at first
Bosses are supposed to be a lot harder so no one can solo them

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
I'll say that I've been playing it and haven't had too many problems (beyond someone stealing my name, so now I'm UnlTY.) Eternal seems very set on keeping it Korean/Euro based, which I can absolutely appreciate. The usercount appears stable and growing from the average users perception.

Also, I can appreciate the lack of GM presence. There isn't someone on there mucking around with stupid trying to hand off items to their buddies. Eternal also seems well versed in reviewing logs to find cheaters or bug hunting. It's definitely nice.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
I'll say that I've been playing it and haven't had too many problems (beyond someone stealing my name, so now I'm UnlTY.) Eternal seems very set on keeping it Korean/Euro based, which I can absolutely appreciate. The usercount appears stable and growing from the average users perception.

Also, I can appreciate the lack of GM presence. There isn't someone on there mucking around with stupid trying to hand off items to their buddies. Eternal also seems well versed in reviewing logs to find cheaters or bug hunting. It's definitely nice.

whats UC like? on average

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
Slight issue with server is that everybody will be in Oma King Robe soon.

Sukha

LOMCN Leecher
Nov 25, 2012
Retarded server, Resurrection scrolls and stackable Potions make for Invincible carebears...
Heroes ruin any balance that is left of the game.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
My opinion on the server

The owner Eternal is trying his best for an even playing field, at the mo he's coming down hard on players using winXP with the acpi tweak and has issued week bans to players as it seems they were to fast, some had warnings ingame about it and some didn't, yes there were pop ups ingame about it, but who's to no if there to fast or not and the majority of the server play on win7 which is "everybody should no, a lot slower then XP when it comes to Mir"

Now we have eternals monkey GM TheLaw, he's been giving players info ingame as to we're players are, what bosses they are killing, what drops what, what bosses are available etc. He has stated that the reason for doing was to provoke guilds ingame to fight so he could observe who is using win7 and who is using XP, unfortunately the people he caught using XP were issued a weeks ban which is at the mo if you take alook on the site forum is being discussed about.

This my opinion, read if you like

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
My opinion on the server

The owner Eternal is trying his best for an even playing field, at the mo he's coming down hard on players using winXP with the acpi tweak and has issued week bans to players as it seems they were to fast, some had warnings ingame about it and some didn't, yes there were pop ups ingame about it, but who's to no if there to fast or not and the majority of the server play on win7 which is "everybody should no, a lot slower then XP when it comes to Mir"

Now we have eternals monkey GM TheLaw, he's been giving players info ingame as to we're players are, what bosses they are killing, what drops what, what bosses are available etc. He has stated that the reason for doing was to provoke guilds ingame to fight so he could observe who is using win7 and who is using XP, unfortunately the people he caught using XP were issued a weeks ban which is at the mo if you take alook on the site forum is being discussed about.

This my opinion, read if you like

I lol'ed.n banned for using an operation system?.....with no evidence what so ever.

How epic.