MirReborn 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 14, 2003
York,England
Re: MirReborn A Legends Journey (LIVE BETA!)

This coming up tonight? seems asif its been delayed all day =x

DaBop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 14, 2003
York,England

I saw that, the reason i asked is because earlier it was 12 then 1:30, and considering past delays i wouldnt say thats very reliable...

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry

notice the "PROBS" within the quote, as you can see he is obviously trying to update the server so when it offically goes live that there will be no need for to come down constantly. That is my view anyway.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

Dont take this wrong way, but u wont get 200 users, the days of that happening are long gone.. dont even think theres 200 ppl around ne more

also this sounds a lot more low/med rate than i imagined, i thought it was a high rate

Ben ill admit with you the mir community has gone down, but aswell i wanna say ta for not putting a negative comment for a change :) and being friendly. :D

Yeah dopey well said, he is trying to update it and as soon as people test it they find bugs so there isnt any point in having a buggy server go online and people exploit it, he is working hard to get it as stable as possible for live. The only reason there has been delays is cause of bugs & he decides to update instead of putting it up. Which tbh is good so theres more content when people start and they wont have nothing to do. He is perfecting the start area, because in most servers peopel complain about start areas being too less caves and not enough for lower levels, he is making sure that is well rounded for everyone when people get high + new starters a few weeks in etc. He's making sure there is alot of quests that people can do and that they wont get bored of just grinding.
/DeathEmbrace

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009

Ben ill admit with you the mir community has gone down, but aswell i wanna say ta for not putting a negative comment for a change :) and being friendly. :D

Yeah dopey well said, he is trying to update it and as soon as people test it they find bugs so there isnt any point in having a buggy server go online and people exploit it, he is working hard to get it as stable as possible for live. The only reason there has been delays is cause of bugs & he decides to update instead of putting it up. Which tbh is good so theres more content when people start and they wont have nothing to do. He is perfecting the start area, because in most servers peopel complain about start areas being too less caves and not enough for lower levels, he is making sure that is well rounded for everyone when people get high + new starters a few weeks in etc. He's making sure there is alot of quests that people can do and that they wont get bored of just grinding.
/DeathEmbrace

To be continued...

h

eXtazY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2008
Romania

I wont play this anymore. Looks very untrusty.
Good luck dude.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009

I wont play this anymore. Looks very untrusty.
Good luck dude.

That's two players his lost. I was going to give it a go but just does not seem stable, the dates and time he is giving never meet. Honestly, take a little advice and don't give an ETA unless you are sure you've done everything because to me it looks like you're trying to rush it but falling back because you've not completed it just yet.

h

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

Oh my god lol, i dont even know why people bother making servers. People on this forum are so ****ing *****y. I was updating the server, It wasnt going live yday. It was gna get put up to giv you lot summit to do. But the more posts i read the less i wana put it up.

Im not waiting for a dedi until i put it back up, play it or dont play i dnt care. Theres like 20 people on this forum now looking for a server, and i have over places to get players from. So go play some other ****ty buggy server.

End of the day il put server up when i want, not wen u want me to. Il wait until i know its ready. Yes ive said its going up before, and it didnt.. **** happens move on, or learn to Wait like normal people.

This server will not be rushed for you, or the queen. So just because you all keep spamming thread with pointless crap, dont mean its gonna go up.

Updates:

New Temple For BW: Done

Saveable HealerPets: Done

QuestPoint Npc (Buy All Sorts): Done, 3 QP's per quest in BW, 5 in WW, 7 from SV, and 10 in MW.

LMS: Done

Challenge NPC: Done

6 New Quests in BW = 13 in total.

Added 12 new rings, 6 new braces,neckys to BW drops, (Rarer, nice stats)

New BW Drop files: Done, All spells can now drop in BW, except TDB,Met,Bliz,PsnCloud,Curse.

BoostingBarry, buy boosts for gold: Done

New Tao Pet (Npc, hidden) Done

All spawns,Caves for WoomyonWoods: Done

50% Of caves,spawns done for SV.

75% of Quests,Npc's done for WW.

+ more.

Cba to keep posting about server going live,beta,testing. So im now only gna post updates. And then day i order dedi i will let u know server is going live.

Last edited:

thebeastyone-SA

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 7, 2004
Swindon

Oh my god lol, i dont even know why people bother making servers. People on this forum are so ****ing *****y. I was updating the server, It wasnt going live yday. It was gna get put up to giv you lot summit to do. But the more posts i read the less i wana put it up.

nah i think its just you being an idiot. server looked ok till you said live. oh no beta. now wipe. wait now its live. then beta again wipe. woo how long is that gunna happen? every update? seems like that to me.

Also I dont see how you could even get 10+ players on your server with your files hosted on one of the worst free uploading sites you could use.

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

nah i think its just you being an idiot. server looked ok till you said live. oh no beta. now wipe. wait now its live. then beta again wipe. woo how long is that gunna happen? every update? seems like that to me.

Also I dont see how you could even get 10+ players on your server with your files hosted on one of the worst free uploading sites you could use.

Its only been put up once in (Beta Live) And shortly after that, i clearly posted saying it may be whiped. I had to change drop files, gold rates, exp. So i had no choice.

And im only using megaupload as a temp solution, until i get my own ftp. I will upload client, and all other downloads to Killmasters ftp space until i get mine. Hes a lovely person ;)

Most of the time server went up, is just for people to log on and test thing. Decide what class they want to use, have input into the server. And help me refresh my memory, as ive been away from servers for quite a while.

I now know all i need to as ive allready posted. And will be able to update, and add alot quicker.

Server will go Live without a beta stage, in around 2 weeks. Give or take a couple of days.

I was on today testing with a mate, and i got to lvl 24 and wanted to get that extra level for a brace, and i aint had that feeling on mir for a while. If you play you will enjoy it. Just give it a go when it comes up Live, and you will see :P

Will probs end up putting server online at some point today, not going to give a time as people seem to put there lives on hold just to log on. And there will be some pvp testing, probs LMS.

Server will probally be run on the Primal server files, from live. Giving us the QuestSystem and Tigers. This server will not have the Assassin.

/Harry

Last edited:

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004

so server keeps comming up and down? just been downloading the files to give it ago lol ><

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

its only going up and down as he is making it open for testing, otherwise he is updating, and also it will be live in a week or 2 as ive been told just wait :]

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

All downloads will be the same fore live, so u may aswell download now. Azzi u coming on msn m8 ?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

On now and tbh i prefer mega upload to any as its always reliable and i get fastest speed from it lol

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009

Im not waiting for a dedi until i put it back up, play it or dont play i dnt care. Theres like 20 people on this forum now looking for a server, and i have over places to get players from. So go play some other ****ty buggy server.

End of the day il put server up when i want, not wen u want me to. Il wait until i know its ready. Yes ive said its going up before, and it didnt.. **** happens move on, or learn to Wait like normal people.

This server will not be rushed for you, or the queen. So just because you all keep spamming thread with pointless crap, dont mean its gonna go up.

Updates:

New Temple For BW: Done

Saveable HealerPets: Done

QuestPoint Npc (Buy All Sorts): Done, 3 QP's per quest in BW, 5 in WW, 7 from SV, and 10 in MW.

LMS: Done

Challenge NPC: Done

6 New Quests in BW = 13 in total.

Added 12 new rings, 6 new braces,neckys to BW drops, (Rarer, nice stats)

New BW Drop files: Done, All spells can now drop in BW, except TDB,Met,Bliz,PsnCloud,Curse.

BoostingBarry, buy boosts for gold: Done

New Tao Pet (Npc, hidden) Done

All spawns,Caves for WoomyonWoods: Done

50% Of caves,spawns done for SV.

75% of Quests,Npc's done for WW.

+ more.

Cba to keep posting about server going live,beta,testing. So im now only gna post updates. And then day i order dedi i will let u know server is going live.

Were not asking you to rush the server, infact we are asking you to take as much time as you can. For future reference, don't give out an ETA unless you are sure you've completed everything. That's advice, i was expecting you to take it on, i aint digging at you but from what i've seen you are trying to rush it but falling back cause you've not completed it just yet. Don't take notice of people rushing you, do it at your own pace and when you feel the server is ready then advertise as beta but with a warning that there may be a wipe if major bugs are found.

h

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005

Were not asking you to rush the server, infact we are asking you to take as much time as you can. For future reference, don't give out an ETA unless you are sure you've completed everything. That's advice, i was expecting you to take it on, i aint digging at you but from what i've seen you are trying to rush it but falling back cause you've not completed it just yet. Don't take notice of people rushing you, do it at your own pace and when you feel the server is ready then advertise as beta but with a warning that there may be a wipe if major bugs are found.

h

It seems. Like every time before, he is in it for the attention and the money.
But when his skills are limited and he hasn't got one original idea, what do you expect.

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

It seems. Like every time before, he is in it for the attention and the money.
But when his skills are limited and he hasn't got one original idea, what do you expect.

Do you not read before posting lol ? Everything you said there is untrue lol.. I have custom idea's that ive not seen before. And how am i init for the money, when you cant buy items..

What a dick

Am uploading all downloads to some ftp space, thanks KM :) Will post links when they are done.

Im off now, am putting server up for my m8 to test some stuff so may aswell post the ip here, incase any 1 wants to pop on.

Have removed the lvl 20 restriction from start map, and it adds all spells wen u get the letters.

IP: 92.24.133.77

Last edited:

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005

Do you not read before posting lol ? Everything you said there is untrue lol.. I have custom idea's that ive not seen before. And how am i init for the money, when you cant buy items..

What a dick

If you read my post. I refered to all your servers before. Dick.
Renaming items or features that exist other places isn't originality. Douchebag.

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

Your a complete retard, stay off my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.