-=*MirReborn V2*=-

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Truthfully i said it was "made for a warr" because ive played warrior's like, on every single server ive played, and being a warrior on here is sooo boring AT FIRST* but then you get lvl 45 + nice kit, start's to get fun and u can own boss's and, providing your good at PVP, kill peeps :D

By the way, if your wondering why your dieing so much, i'll ask you 1 question, Did you Pick Heaven, Or Hell lol.

Heaven = a major HP Boost = perfect for wizz's
Hell = A Major DC/MC/SC Boost = Perfect for warrior's and maybe tao's

It all depends on wether you like being a DC/MC/SC ***** (like me :D) or being a Tank with just not as much DC/MC/SC

All in all a great server, hoenstly i dont know why but i just love it O.o On Cyrus it was good fun but, i got bored so easily, on here it's like, You kill a boss, it will - most likely not drop a rare, so you kill more boss's... and after a while you get a nice item you can use. This server isn't just PewPew you die, im rich and own the world now. You've got to earn it and put some work into your character.

However Harry REALLY need's to make FF's Casting Speed higher, or to compensate, make it 2x stronger. Tao's tbh imo, own as it is, think about it. Red Pois, Deva , Skelly SFB (now working :D) pretty much sorted tbh.

Ever tried going with your guild and goin on boss hunts?
Ive just recently made a guild, Syndicate, recruiting fast and will be goin for SW anyday now, (cos i just love SW fights!) and when servers back up, i'll be taking people in guild 1 by 1 to any boss they choose and camp it for a good hour or more.

The order in which i take people is ppl who joined first - to last, So first up i do believe it's Briuzer's go :D

By the way, if we do manage such a fete and get past those complete army of n00bs T_M, and get Sabuk, i wont be joining ANYMORE people unless i know them/ are good friends. It's stupid how DarkLord (liek 3rd leader of T_M) recruits just anyone, seriously i bet when i walk in to SW it'll be packed full of the fkers. They only join for the sabuk pet lol.... how hard is that to realise? People who dont join now, while we DONT have SW, will end up missing out in the end ;)

Annyways, i'll be gliding through this thread ever like hour or so, cya when it's back up peeps ^_^

/Cloud

- sorry, i do go on abit dont i :x

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
hi i played this server before the wipe on a tao called spunky, just wonderd if the kinks have been ironed out n is it worth playing? as i only like high rate servers.

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008
Server has moved into HighRate tbh.

Tao's are a very good class to chose, they can solo pretty much all bosses, with pets and psn.

I have noticed that wizards have very little HP so i will be adding a little HP onto a few items. (Also add a HealthSet of sum sort)

The pet system inplace for Warrior and Tao will also be changed, instead of mass green psn, itl become Red.

This is because bosses are becoming to easy for warriors, if they are still owning them, i will remove psn from warrior pets.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
i dunno harry, have you actually tried killing KingScorpian or any other magic attack based boss now that youv'e fixed their attacks? with our stupidly low AMC we get merked irl :x

Anyways, i think the sudden switch from mass green to mass red is - imo - a good idea, because it was just completly removing the point of having PA on your items (maybe make this stronger as it's hard to get/no1 ever bothers getting it?) Although Harry, i do have a better suggestion, Seeing as these pet's are ment to be just for lvling, why not make the First Helper (key 8) Bubble, mass red pois, but the SECOND helper (key 9) does a small magic attack, so instead of shed loads of mass red pois, u got both working together?

Just a random thought :P

*scratches MirReborn* Meeeowww cant wait Meowww

EDIT: LOL PURE COINCIDENCE MY CAT JUST FELL OFF WINDOW SILL FOR LIKE 50TH TIME AS I SAID MEOW.

He's so dumb.

/Cloud

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
what is the current exp rate because when i tryed it i was geting good exp but it woild like he had made it so you need more exp to level becuase % wasnt going up much

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008
Key 9: Is for HelperPets key 8 is used for TrainingGrounds.

I will test out pets before server goes back up ne ways :P

Few things done.

OmaLand 100%

ZumaLand 100%

RedMoonValley 100%

Heaven//Hell Titles 1005

MutaiProvince 100%

ShangrinProvince 100%

HealthSet added

5 or 6 New bosses in BDD (Empty rooms)

Doors for the 6 rooms onto BDD Done

LastManStanding WHY DONT YOU WOKR!!!! GRRRRR

Server will be up when im done, at the latest 4pm

Sorry to have server down for such a long time, but server will benefit from it.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
The pet system inplace for Warrior and Tao will also be changed, instead of mass green psn, itl become Red.
dont think tht this is the best ideea , i sougest to replace the poisoning pets with normal pets ( maybe with mass attack)

i dunno harry, have you actually tried killing KingScorpian or any other magic attack based boss now that youv'e fixed their attacks? with our stupidly low AMC we get merked irl :x
m8 i dont know for how much time your playing mir , but if you wanna kill a goob boss i sougest to take a tao because for that are taos to poison / curse the kings :P

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Ive been playing mir alot longer than you, i'll bet money on that.

I know EXACTLY what tao's are for, but your forgetting one huge thing, this isn't euro mir.

Not all private server's "need" a tao for every boss, Fair enough, i could do with one, but with Slow+3 im pretty much cursing and PA+2 is good enough. (PA/Slow aint easy 2 get -.-)

Green Pois = Stops mobs/boss's regaining HP and ever so slowly takes off HP
Red Pois = Lowers Mobs/Boss's AC/AMC

Having Mass Green kills the point in having PA as a warrior, but having mass RED pois (if u use my suggestion it wud only be 1 pet doing so) you actually have to do some work too.

If your gunna remove MassPois alltogether, you should then just make 2 Bubble pet's with a decent-ish magic attack that mass attacks. (wont make any difference to having pois tbh)

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
If your gunna remove MassPois alltogether, you should then just make 2 Bubble pet's with a decent-ish magic attack that mass attacks. (wont make any difference to having pois tbh)
i am agrreed with you but not mass , i say 2 pets with a decent dmg will be anought

Ive been playing mir alot longer than you
dont think so , ive been playing mir for 7 years....true that 3-4 years played just euro

this isn't euro mir.

i know that , but tao still have his old good job , to help in killing kings with poison/curse ;)

GdfSniper

Repentant
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2004
lmfao giving them mass red instead of green only speeds things up for them, seriously harry think about things before you go and change them. Anyone new to this server should just be a warrior as everything seems to be geared around them. The gm is constantly updating which is great but doesnt seem to realise the effect of some of these updates. Wizzes are basically useless, wars will mass kill quicker,boss kill quicker, and obv pvp btr. Im not sure about taos so I cant really comment on them but I know wars still outclass them easily. I mean they even get WarStorm, albeits a rare book but wtf do either of the other classes get that would balance this out? FF has been sped up cloud but ts is still much better in most caves as it seems to do more dmg(mobs are most likely undead). Great server but needs some thought put in to balance it out.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
lmfao giving them mass red instead of green only speeds things up for them, seriously harry think about things before you go and change them. Anyone new to this server should just be a warrior as everything seems to be geared around them. The gm is constantly updating which is great but doesnt seem to realise the effect of some of these updates. Wizzes are basically useless, wars will mass kill quicker,boss kill quicker, and obv pvp btr. Im not sure about taos so I cant really comment on them but I know wars still outclass them easily. I mean they even get WarStorm, albeits a rare book but wtf do either of the other classes get that would balance this out? FF has been sped up cloud but ts is still much better in most caves as it seems to do more dmg(mobs are most likely undead). Great server but needs some thought put in to balance it out.
totally agree
/spooner

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
GM u need to make wizzys better im a warrior and ium still saying they need to be updated :P

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008
I will be working on Wizards, Some1 pointed out there AC is well low along with there HP, and i had a look and ye it suks.

Will change this within 15min.

Server BackOnline

MapUpdate RECOMEND TO DOWNLOAD THIS:

http://w14.easy-share.com/1701415821.html

I am new to making servers really, so sorting stuff may take me a while but im allways trying >.<

GdfSniper

Repentant
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2004
lol wizzards are supposed to have low hp and ac. If you are giving other classes more killing power where is ours?

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Wizards dont need more AC.My commend towards HP was aimed to pvp.AC does *** all in pvp neway.Just bit more hp will stop getting 1hit.Giving em more AC will mess pve cause they will be best tanks (shield).So just add some hp like 20+ per item.200hp more aint that gr8.will just balance it a bit

legolas123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2006
or even just give wizzys more hp in the basic chara stats wud help balance things out , if u ask someone whats best chara 2 play when u first start everyone says tao or warr .

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I feel like you rushed harry, you shouldnt be changing soo much stuff. As im aware this is the live version.. i think you shoulda kept in BETA, as you completley revamped server since beta, so it should really have gone into BET again.

It seems like classes are completley screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.