MoonX Mir 3 - Coming Soon™

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
(mid next week probably, don't know the exact day yet)

It's only Tuesday and lets be honest it's probably gonna be Thursday Earliest and it could run into Next week. So chill out People.

dazzaboi90

LOMCN Member
Dec 31, 2018
Nottingham
It’s also funny how the people that comment saying “ WHEN IS IT UP “ and things like HOW MUCH LONGER DO WE HAVE ... it’s the only time you see them comment ... like there’s nothing ever positive or any input or questions on anything else ... just WHEN IS IT UP .. rather than be like a child in the back of a car .. ARE WE THERE YET ... why not ask questions along the way about the server your so impatiently wanting to play

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
It’s also funny how the people that comment saying “ WHEN IS IT UP “ and things like HOW MUCH LONGER DO WE HAVE ... it’s the only time you see them comment ... like there’s nothing ever positive or any input or questions on anything else ... just WHEN IS IT UP .. rather than be like a child in the back of a car .. ARE WE THERE YET ... why not ask questions along the way about the server your so impatiently wanting to play

I just want a nice quality server to sink my spare time into.. maybe meet some new friends an have a blast :D
That's what gaming is all about init.

@Mythra is there a place to send suggestions to? an hope you're feelin 100% now home boy.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
@Mythra By Friday would you be able to produce an up to date server advertisement listing details of any changes or unique features you haven't added yet, downloads, and discord please.

Mythra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2015
I will update the original post today, discord and download link will be provided before server launches (in the morning probably)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I will update the original post today, discord and download link will be provided before server launches (in the morning probably)

Any changes done on item database side?
What you think about companion filter? for 60-80 online there is no problem, but by any god miracle you hit over 100 online i think you will encounter some network problems.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Hey they're not all **** servers with less than 10 people ya know :p

Im happy to see Mir3 blooming and having the old usercounts. Exhausting functions like pet filter will say a lot but depends on the drop files too.

@Mythra what specifications the server host has?

Mythra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2015
Original post updated, I might be missing something to be honest... there are so many things that have changed that it's difficult to keep track of it all.

dazzaboi90

LOMCN Member
Dec 31, 2018
Nottingham
This server is gonna blow ... got a good feeling about it ... a developer that has put the work in and hopefully sees the rewards for it too ...

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
This server is gonna blow ... got a good feeling about it ... a developer that has put the work in and hopefully sees the rewards for it too ...

Yea, i agree!
It's gonna be wild.
Can't wait til Friday.. [sadly i work Friday night into Saturday morning]

Status
Not open for further replies.