+rep please...

if you would like more scripts just shout here

Last edited by a moderator:

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
Links arnt working for me, just keeps sending me back to the same site and making me wait another minute and then it does it again :P.

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
You just looks for money on all, you uploaded your files on a website that pays for every ad you visit. And all your servers are a fast money maker servers, so stop it and if you really want to help upload it on Mediafire or sites like that.

Solo buscas hacer dinero con todo tkila, no te cansas o que? Haces servidores solo pa sacar pasta, te creas paginas webs pa sacar pasta y ahora subes archivos a sitios que te pagan por cada visita.. tio das pena enserio.. :S

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
hahahahaha WTF are u on u have made none of them. u cant even wright a simple working npc with out help.and now ur ripping others work wow just wow

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011

added new release

my old delevel system working 100% =

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011

added new release

my old delevel system working 100% =

None of your links are working, you wait 1 minute for download just to have to wait another minute and no download, fix the loop or use Mediafire (Simple straight forward and we all know how to use)
Thanks,
Dan

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
what ppls do for reputation :P) work hard :)

Not much hard work involved tbh,
simple DELETE button instead of ; infront of something would possibly warrant a +REP,
sorry if I'm harsh he knows what I mean

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Not much hard work involved tbh,
simple DELETE button instead of ; infront of something would possibly warrant a +REP,
sorry if I'm harsh he knows what I mean

I've added an Old/Rust item for FP NPC on my tutorial, check our my siggy :)

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
ive released those scripts for the ppl who had no idea how to start or how to do..it's simple like a guide xD

Reactions: taifun

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
well the would be nice if they worked lol
change links

*Finish*

they work..try more times till it work

---------- Post added 24-06-2012 at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was 23-06-2012 at 07:15 PM ----------

if you want more scripts post here

btw +rep xD

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
I can't believe it.

You're asking for help in half of your posts and saying crap in the other half.

Then, you appear like the Messiah, with a post which says [RELEASE] in neon letters with some links of some scripts that you've done from what was told to you from this forums, but these scripts couldn't be as expected, in a code tag, no, these have to be links to adf.ly, which is a website which gives you 4$ for 1000 clicks? You're desperate, man.

The greatest of this joke is

they work..try more times till it work

lol

Reactions: Shabalabalong

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
como tu digas tio pero yo almenos doy lo que hago,tu solo le chupas el culo al fran xD

however you say.but atleast i release what i do xD

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
I would've +rep'd if it was on media fire but the fact that your greediness for both rep and money is so obvious, i want to -rep you.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Yeah this thread is beggining to piss me off now, you're actually expecting people to click these links so you get paid for what? simple scripts that people spent time helping you for free with? Seriously..

The fact you're also asking for +rep because your reputation is NEGATIVE or atleast was from the mir 3 section is also astounding.