Myth Of Soma (Somadev Test Server)

smoochy boys on tour

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
still getting error while trying to log in, install new update which i have done

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
still getting error while trying to log in, install new update which i have done

Guide:
Download Client: SomaClient

Download Client Patches:
Install them in order.
Client Patch 1
Client Patch 2
Client Patch 3
Client Patch 4
Client Patch 5

Client Map Patches:
Abyss Map Patch
Vod Map Patch

Download SomaDev Patch: Any of them will do.
Download Link 1
Download Link 2
Download Link 3

You should have 2 exe's on your desktop now, 1 is Myth Of Soma which you can delete and the other is SomaDev, this is the exe you should be using to login.
ipy2vr.jpg

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Whoever is actually playing this leave your char names and I'll give you a shout ingame :)

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Yeh...i'm immolator, don't have much time to play though but i'm about sometimes...lvl 18 now i think

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Downloading it now, not long in the house from Thursday, went on a bit of a bender. See yous ingame.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Anyone still playing?

Come on when am free, just sick of listen to them idiots on there.

1 person comes up to me i think you was there and says "San speak to me like that again and il break your fkin jaw" lol, even though i had no idea what he was talking about, was funny but thats what the community is like and is the reason why loads of people have left soma.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
It's because there is someone with the name SAN and you've got the name SANITY, see the connection lol? Some people must think it's the same person. I'm doing not bad on my char at the moment, Just been doing pure INT going to do keep doing that and go white magic aswell, then I think I'll do some dex so it's harder for people to hit me hile I bash them with some spells lol! Good idea or not what do you think?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
It's because there is someone with the name SAN and you've got the name SANITY, see the connection lol? Some people must think it's the same person. I'm doing not bad on my char at the moment, Just been doing pure INT going to do keep doing that and go white magic aswell, then I think I'll do some dex so it's harder for people to hit me hile I bash them with some spells lol! Good idea or not what do you think?

Yup use Bow for best Dex gains, il be on soon just finishing up on woool.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

Bad idea. Doing pure int is stupidly bad for HP gains. Idea is to do mellee for as long as possible then do majority of your int in a few levels.

I'll pm you my IGN btw.