smoochy boys on tour

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
Re: Bit Help Plz

tyvm Haz much appreciated :D

(Edit) if i get any trouble or errors with nething ill re post hopefully get sum replys :)

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Soz Bout Double post i got everything but DBC2000 is far from what im used and dunno how to even set up db lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London

ok that still didnt help
Step 18: Open your control panel in Start > Settings > Control Panel.

Step 19: Open 'BDE Administrator'. Then, click 'Object', 'New'.

that bde admin thing isnt in my control panel lol

Upvote 0

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London

does that senture web have a full 1.9 DB?#

Sorted Orig Problem tyvm for guidance :)

Edit: Step 21: Now open up 3IN1, SelGate, Log Server, Login Srv, Login Gate, Game Gate, DB server and m2server.

the 3iN1 isnt in C:/Mirserver is it a must have? or is there a way around it?...

theres something called LMconfirmation in there :S

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
Thread moved & title changed
it wasnt help me it was abit of help plz implementing im stuck and as i dont actually follow forums completely onli to check on what servs are up and ive never touched server files i put it the onli place i knew wer to and as for whatever u quoted i dunno what that is.. a simple explanation from a mod woulda done considering this is all new to me ur pretty **** at helping realli :)

Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
it wasnt help me it was abit of help plz implementing im stuck and as i dont actually follow forums completely onli to check on what servs are up and ive never touched server files i put it the onli place i knew wer to and as for whatever u quoted i dunno what that i
is.. a simple explanation from a mod woulda done considering this is all new to me ur pretty **** at helping realli :)

It's a quote from the rules, which you should read before posting.

"help me" is just an example, basically anything vague and not giving an actual idea of the problem. It just helps everyone to help you :)

Upvote 0

summy00

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2012
Hi, I installed the 1.9 client, but I don't know how to configurate it and it seems miss some client files:
1.9 missfiles.jpg
1. where do I download rest client files?
2. how to set server ip in mir.ini?(It seems don't like current version's mir.ini)
3. how to config other client files?(like mirsetup.ini, Mir2Patch.ini)
4. what does the LeduData78mb.rar used for?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Upvote 0