Nemesis [Ruby] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Guess ill check this out,

/Topaz.

can anyone download? the link isnt working for me.

Last edited:

MCDONALDS

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
Southampton, UK
How comes i cant see any writing until its actually typed, nothing comes up in the login boxes but text is being inputted, and ingame when i press enter there is no sorta evidence of what im typing until i actually press enter.... cant be windows 8 can it?

Untamed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2005
manchester
Yes server is down atm, will be up in around 15-20mins. Taken some user feedback we are changing a few drop rates on gold and items. wont be long.

UntameD

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Think so :/

Money is piss to get.. Hunt "OmaWarriors" around Castle gi! Get 200k+ in minutes if that..
Items: I'm struggling to get this but.. I have been lucky enough to get a "Titan ring" from leveling area 12-25..

Also you need add time limit in leveling caves.. I for 1 was camping there all night/day and i din't get pked :D

How come this is an exact copy of RoP?? No offence ice but that din't go well :P Also got bored of that easy when had every euro max ^^.

ie: Stones (Bone,Ghoul..), Same leveling areas.. And proberly more..

User count is low.. Proberly for 1 reason.. "BETA".. No 1 ever plays when it's in that stage but idk why not on here.. You get to keep your highest character..

But besides all that it ain't too bad.. I'd love to acctually hurt AncientWt though ;)

-Ash

PS: When is this coming back up??

Airstrike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2012
Played this for a while now up into the higher levels where things slow down a bit. Definitely worth playing, though a few drop rates need changing to help people stay in reasonable gear as they level.

Just needs more people now and I've no doubts it'll be a great server.

Untamed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2005
manchester
Nice bit of feedback guys, basically we have changed the gold for the lower leveling areas and a couple of drop rates, we do agree that more drop rates need to be changed but we need to play the game a little more to get the bracket of levels where things aren't correct and need adjusting.

UntameD

Snake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
Manchester
yer sorry guys was down for an hour for a srver update all up and running now with 0 - 40 VIP caves and 0-40 payed cave

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Gonna play this part time, nemesis was great back in the day so good luck.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Connection is terrible tonight please get it sorted :/

-Ash

Edit: 25 attempts of logging in and i got no were..

Last edited:

Untamed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2005
manchester
Yea, nothing we can do atm. We got some strong winds up in manchester this morning, which might be causing the connection and lag issues. I think snakez is uploading the new client also i couldn't be 100% sure on that because hes afk probly asleep.

UntameD

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
He was online about 30 minutes ago.. Never said anything about new client or w.e lol.

Hopefully the wind calms down soon.

-Ash