Release New Interface (2.6+)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Version 1.4 released. Download link updated on the first post.

This includes the new pet system windows fully translated and also my custom made ingame account creation and password change windows. See below:

uWaOk.png

NxFW9.png

bZOSI.png

TolcG.png

Information for coders:

Account creation page - Prguse.wil - 63
Password change page - Prguse.wil - 50
'OK' button featured on the password change window (new) - Title.wil - 107-109
'Enable' and 'Disable' buttons are currently the wrong way round in the wil, will be fixed next release.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
Version 1.4 released. Download link updated on the first post.

This includes the new pet system windows fully translated and also my custom made ingame account creation and password change windows. See below:

uWaOk.png

NxFW9.png

bZOSI.png

TolcG.png

Information for coders:

Account creation page - Prguse.wil - 63
Password change page - Prguse.wil - 50
'OK' button featured on the password change window (new) - Title.wil - 107-109
'Enable' and 'Disable' buttons are currently the wrong way round in the wil, will be fixed next release.

Since no one has commented since u posted the updates i think i should.

Great job guys new updates look amazing ^_^

keep up the work <3

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Wasn't expecting to be so quick but I've updated the link again with v1.5 because there was something that needed fixing with the other release and I've also done a load of loading screen pages so we don't have to look at Korean jibberish anymore

Example:

lAjLl.png

Reactions: Hone

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Download link updated on the first post. (version 1.5.2) nothing major just the Help window screens translated and in order, as requested.

Reactions: Mask

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
TaI/Reno, I'm not sure if permission is needed to use these since they are in the release section, but would there be any issues with me using this interface for my server?

Also could someone provide me with a screenshot of the Pop up message box?

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I'll rar up my screenshots and send them to you.
Much appreciated.

---------- Post added 17-12-2011 at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-12-2011 at 10:59 PM ----------

Hey T, Just thought I'd post an update on how It's getting on with the interface, (I started this Mir 2 project Monday), Seems to be going very well so far.

client2011121700272746.png

Of course still alot needs to be done, I've noticed that the chat box extends, could you point out which button was designed to be used for this?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
What source is this?

If you look on any of the screenshots there is a bar above the chatbox with several buttons on, ones on the left are for chat mode options, the arrow on the right is for the extender and the final button is for more chat view options + chatbox transparency.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
What source is this?

If you look on any of the screenshots there is a bar above the chatbox with several buttons on, ones on the left are for chat mode options, the arrow on the right is for the extender and the final button is for more chat view options + chatbox transparency.

Thank you The source you ask mm.

This is C# I Started this from scratch Monday and have geeked it every day this week. I have used every bit of knowledge all of what I've learnt from my pervious source / project and I aim to finialize this one.

Currently Korean Wil's and Maps are being used, I have fully functional and correct sounds, Server + Client sync, Map Viewer, most of the server basics (Items, Respawns, Mobs) Basic Mob AI, Leveling up etc. I hope to have this project as a fully functional server before the end of this year.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Thank you The source you ask mm.

This is C# I Started this from scratch Monday and have geeked it every day this week. I have used every bit of knowledge all of what I've learnt from my pervious source / project and I aim to finialize this one.

Currently Korean Wil's and Maps are being used, I have fully functional and correct sounds, Server + Client sync, Map Viewer, most of the server basics (Items, Respawns, Mobs) Basic Mob AI, Leveling up etc. I hope to have this project as a fully functional server before the end of this year.

Are you the bloke who started a mir 2 and mir 3 project from scratch which neither got finished ? and a name change im guessing ? anyways good luck if so, but why not finish the projects you started from day one? your most likly get bored of this project when you get to a certain point as the other projects assuming this is the same person. Either way it would be great to see if it ever got to the final stages.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
@Jamie , tbh i don't see why u started this mir2 project , we already have 2 projects going and providing us with the latest official + custom updates.

you should of stick to mir3 project , they need more help now than mir2 tbh

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Are you the bloke who started a mir 2 and mir 3 project from scratch which neither got finished ? and a name change im guessing ?

Yes I managed to get my original account back and the accounts got merged.

anyways good luck if so, but why not finish the projects you started from day one? your most likly get bored of this project when you get to a certain point as the other projects assuming this is the same person. Either way it would be great to see if it ever got to the final stages.

The other two projects didn't get finished because I had alot of work come up, also the class strucutre was messy to work with, ultimately I only have a few core features to add and then its all green.

@Jamie , tbh i don't see why u started this mir2 project , we already have 2 projects going and providing us with the latest official + custom updates.

you should of stick to mir3 project , they need more help now than mir2 tbh

I started the mir 2 instead of continuing the Mir 3 because Mir 3 isn't as popular, also Mir 2 is a fair bit easier to code. Once I have the rest of the core features coded on this project the previous Mir 3 project would be very easy to complete.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Do you happen to have any Screenshot on how they show the item stats?

Currently I have the display similar to Mir 3:

client2011121713292407.png

Cheers.

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
do i just download these files and put in my server files, or is there a lot more to it?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
do i just download these files and put in my server files, or is there a lot more to it?

With Ruby you just copy these files in to your client Data folder and overwrite the old (Korean) ones and job done.