New Sdo Mir2 Global Server

smoochy boys on tour

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
You all know about the new version of Mir2 that is coming out made by Shanda, with new archer class and graphics update, but did anyone know that they will also be releasing a global server? They have also named the new title as "International".

There nothing about a English client but the Chinese are saying that there has to be a English client being made.

Just thought il share that with yas as i know some of you like mir2.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
o_O I've not heard anything about an archer class or anything, nevermind a global server

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
o_O I've not heard anything about an archer class or anything, nevermind a global server

I saw the topic ages ago on here, i thought you all knew about it, 5 classes, Warrior,Taoist,Wizard,Assassin,Archer.

Oh and someone told me that they may use 16 or 32 TRUE color, not 256.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I seen this the other day. And while they're calling it International until you see a press release from Shanda saying it's coming in English I wouldn't get too hyped.

The new Class might not be Archer btw. There is a selection of possible classes and they say it'll be one of them. Unless Archer has been confirmed. The choices are Paladin, Hunter, Stalker, Archer and Shaman.

It's all part of the expansion I posted about months ago. 32bit Colour etc, new world etc.
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showth...next-year-Mir2-to-Mir3-style-leap-in-graphics

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Ahh now I remember, the big graphics update etc. Had totally forgotten about that.

The new Class might not be Archer btw. There is a selection of possible classes and they say it'll be one of them. Unless Archer has been confirmed. The choices are Paladin, Hunter, Stalker, Archer and Shaman.

Archer obviously makes the most sense though.
Paladin = too close cross between war/tao
Hunter = " " assassin
Shaman = " " tao

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Quick Translation:

Dear players:

Won the majority of players after the announcement of the upcoming release of the legendary return of the international version of "unprecedented attention. 12 years ago, "Mir" set off a whirlwind in East Asia, 12 years later, the legendary go far more firmly into the pace of global With friends from around the world all over the world Wanchuan Qi, and global like fantasy culture, friends gather Marfa mainland, is the legendary return of the international version of "The launch of the original intention.

"Legend Returns the international version of the new screen changes like gangbusters! The new screen uses vary multi-layer rendering the image anti-aliasing, image, shadow half transparency in the handling of more perfect, more soften and put more pan-light effect on the overall picture, not only to let the viewer experience to perfect the art of enjoyment, yet advanced performance technology. Topography, making the game real lighting effects, smooth hitting action, gorgeous skill effects, a rich and varied, full of life atmosphere scene animation, with a greater sense of depth "Legend Returns to the international version of" movement in the picture performance Safe, soft and delicate, small office and from the whole heritage of the legendary majestic atmosphere! Even more full of praise for the skillful use of a variety of effects superimposed

"Legendary return of the international version has published a part of the Xinshoucun, dark green on the island scene, we received enthusiastic feedback of the players, as many as hundreds of pages of enthusiasm for the message and suggested that we moved, we are committed, we must not disappoint the expectations of the legendary, and we work hand in hand into an epoch-making legend.

"Legend Returns International" for everyone to bring a change in the screen at the same time, give full consideration to the feelings of the legendary and operating habits of old players, therefore the original "Legend Returns" gameplay and operations will remain the same, the players do not have to worry about unable to adapt to the international version of "Legend Returns. For example, the original "Legend Returns" map layout, operating the PK, the role of the growth of the classic game of guild friends, equipment, systems, trading systems, daily tasks, NPC function settings will remain, "the legendary return of the International Edition presented to you, and still is legendary!

The China and South Korea together to create the "Legend Returns International Edition" will also bring the mysterious Occupation: Archer! From now on, the warrior, mage, priest, assassin, archer, five occupational new assembly will give everyone an unprecedented legendary mileage! "Legend Returns to the international version of" new career portfolio, the new screen, the new passion of fighting, the brand new Sabac, a new play will give everyone a strong shock and passion! 2012, legend, changed because of you!

1.jpg

Players enthusiastically looking forward to the legendary return of the international edition of the arrival at the same time, some players made ​​a number of concerns: that is, in the "Legend Returns" has spent a lot of time and effort to create the role and equipment, and for the gameroles have deep feelings for the upcoming "Legend Returns to the international version of" There are some worries. We fully understand the worries of some players, after the result of careful discussion and consideration, we feel that a game to get everyone's approval, it must respect the feelings of the players, listen to the voices of the players.

In this solemn promise: "Legend Returns" will be completely free upgrade to the legendary return of the international version. When players use the "Legend The Return of the original game account to log in directly," the legendary return of the international version of the client, server, role players in the "Legends Return, character level, equipment, props, ingot, marital relationship, mentoring relations, guild relations and other personal information will not be affected in any way, and will be updated to the international version of "Legend Returns (the player's servers and your personal information will be updated to the international version of" Legend Returns). We are committed to the "Legend Returns" and the complete data of the players account will be completely free upgrade to the international version of "Legend Returns, to repay the love and support of the majority of players for the" Legend Returns.

We are very pleased to share with you our progress and changes in the first time also solemnly promise that we will make every effort to maintain the "Legend Returns" the vital interests of the players, so that the return of "Legend" players in the existing game data without any the impact of the premise, so smooth all the players can experience the legendary return of the international version of the game fun. The same time, I sincerely welcome more comments and suggestions with us the international version of the legendary return in a more perfect, to jointly promote the development of the legendary.

"Legend Returns to the international version of" still produced in close, the first closed beta test will be met with the majority of players more game information, so stay tuned notice in the official website.

Once again thank you for your warm support!

I highlight in red the interesting stuff, could be possibly called International because of Korea? am not sure. Also are they closing down the Old Mir2? because they are moving everyone accounts over to this new one.

afshangrudar1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2009
Better blending between graphical assets with anti-aliasing getting rid of jaged pixel lines, higher frame rate, better colour depth and transparant shadows as opposed to dithered. This should mean they can use graphics straight from thier renders without pissing about with colours, dithering shadows and reducing frame rate which will make it look a hell of a lot smoother but with more work for your GPU/CPU.

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
Please i beg of you SDO,make it so! I've had enough of shitty private servers that mess **** up and want something robust and official again!

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
This goes into Closed Beta testing on the 28th of this month. Will be on the lookout for Video/Screenshots etc. Btw fairly sure International Version is referring to the fact that Wemade and Shanda have joined together to make this version.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
This goes into Closed Beta testing on the 28th of this month. Will be on the lookout for Video/Screenshots etc. Btw fairly sure International Version is referring to the fact that Wemade and Shanda have joined together to make this version.

and this mean it will be only in asia ? or worldwide ?

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
and this mean it will be only in asia ? or worldwide ?

Asia only I reckon. I can't imagine Wemade launching another Mir server outside of Asia.

-edit-

Some new Screenshots and news posted here http://news.17173.com/content/2012-06-21/20120621103052412_1.shtml

y0621cc05s.jpg

y0621cc06s.jpg

y0621cc07s.jpg

y0621cc08s.jpg

y0621cc10s.jpg

2.gif

y0621cc12s.jpg

y0621cc13s.jpg

y0621cc14s.jpg

Mir sure has come a long way hasn't it?
3.JPG

Last edited:

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
My word if this doesn't come out in the West i'll be fuming!

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
I hope there will be some way of playing on the asian one with some tricks? Some genius on here probably will do it and tell us hehe.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
You don't need any sort of ID to sign up to Shanda, they give you 2 options

Phone
http://register.sdo.com/gaea/phone_default.aspx?from=1&zone=web

http://register.sdo.com/gaea/input_pt.aspx?from=1&zone=web

You got to use Email, once signed up it will take to another page for extra security and ask for your number, you don't need it so just skip it.

Client won't be released on the 28th, 28th is closed beta test for VIP members who get the client sent to them, and i been told which i don't think is true is that closed beta test will last until the 30th and Open Beta begins on the 1st which the client will be released.

But 2 days of CBT? and next day client will be released? =S unless it's some sort of early access for vip.