New siggy :)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
dunno im not an anime fan so automatically dont see the attraction of the render but its ok good effort, considering i havent seen anything else by u.

dont like the writing i think its the text more than the actual font. and also the background u made could do with some polishing but wd.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
nah second ones better. the brushwork on the second could use some polishin tho as i said maybe some smaller brushes

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I just don't like them im afraid the colours and the renders just look... too childish if you catch my drift.

I mean no affence by that either, but it's just not the right thing for me.

Good effort.

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
I just don't like them im afraid the colours and the renders just look... too childish if you catch my drift.

I mean no affence by that either, but it's just not the right thing for me.

Good effort.

Everyone has their own opinion ^^ i dont take any offence it all helps me get better. I am using renders from animes i watch (ye they are cartoons for chidren) but they make me happy :P

Ill rework my 2nd one now with smaller brushes and reupload it, see if its better...Thanks for the help

Edit, i can see what you mean use smaller brushes!! no where near as blurry and messy!! Thanks Tai ^^
heres after (changed the border to black cause cant see white border on these forums :P

Rofl as you can tell here i got bored ¬_¬ ill let you decide wtf it is rofl 0.o

Last edited:

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
i think the first one is ok , i think it would look better if you put it to a small signature size? try that for me and post see if 1st one looks better smaller :P

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
First one needs more depth, do some dark brushing and set to soft light/overlay.

Second one delete :D

Third one's quite nice, good job liiiike.