Oblivion Info

smoochy boys on tour

zeddicus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
yer u did blaze, how comes the db was lost sky? kinda hard thing to lose i wud reckon

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Zedd if that made no sence to you, read it again untill it does, because what i said makes perfect sence :rolleyes:

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Lo all im back and i aint seen mir for 7 months so when my pc arrives im gonna own.

Atom im willing to be ur gm as u know and all others know im fair and on all the time

PM me on msn if u want a hand plus anyone else who knows me pm me aswell as i need mir on disc
Its gonna be grt to be back

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
mist, considering you have 5 posts, I don't think he'll just let you be a GM unless you help with the server

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Blam u bum, posts dont count, u could have 2000 posts, and still be corrupt 2 ****.

i only had around 200 posts, and alot of ppl on this forum hated me lol, cos i get a bit nasty and flame for no reason (naughty me ><), but atom made me gm, id didnt help with server (although offerd), and i never became corrupt, i was pleased with my self :P, and was happy atom trusted me, as it does take alot of trust 2 make sum1 a gm on ur server without knowing them, as all your time could go to waste ^^.

so ye, posts dont mean owt blam u boobeh.

Mist is a good guy, and reason for his crap posts is cos he went to live in turkey, but is back now :) ^^

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Lol ive been makin and helping servers b4 most of ppl on here had ever heard of mir

thx sky for ur kind words but there not needed all the ppl who know me know i dont cheat

Martel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2003
at my house
YEYEYEYEY OBLIVIONS BACK.

looking forward 2 seeing all u guys agian
:goofy:

once i finish my coursework :whathuh:

Martel (Arutha)

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
Martel said:
YEYEYEYEY OBLIVIONS BACK.

looking forward 2 seeing all u guys agian
:goofy:

once i finish my coursework :whathuh:

Martel (Arutha)

Heya Slugface remember Gotrex :P:P

im still playin

Martel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2003
at my house
DeathWish2003 said:
Heya Slugface remember Gotrex :P:P

im still playin

Gompa lol

dont get owned by Taylor!!!!

Any Way ill prob end up playing Oblivion Mir 3 if there's gonna b one.

Mir 3 All the way

Martel (owning ass on UT 2004)

Last edited:

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
1. Databases got corrupted, i tired to us em but no1 could make accounts etc.

2. Its a fresh start, and already i got the same people complaining cos htye dont get to instantly be the best on the server, if it was just re-opening the old one then yeah, but its not, its a remade version.

3. No1's telling u to play, stick to Euromir for all i care.

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
Martel said:
Gompa lol

dont get owned by Taylor!!!!

Any Way ill prob end up playing Oblivion Mir 3 if there's gonna b one.

Mir 3 All the way

Martel (owning ass on UT 2004)

lol taylor dunt play

+ UT sucks :P Play CS

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Atomicide said:
3. No1's telling u to play, stick to Euromir for all i care.

as i did say in a previous post, i will, and no acctually its not because i want to go straight to the best, if i wanted to i could come bak to that server and become one of the best. but for all i know u could get pissed off over a sabuk wall war and close the server down and **** all our hard work down the drain, i have a right to be anoyed over that and so does every1 else who worked hard on the server.

SO, what im saying is "for all i care" u close ur sever down again over a sabuk war, because i for one will not be wasting my time at it again.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
DeathWish2003 said:
he's right thou, thts wot happnd b4
I didn't deny that he's right, I simply said sto pcomplaining, your just annoyng hm which may lead to closing the server down

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Blaminator said:
Stop complaining

what im trying to say is blam, its not because i want to go straight to being the best, its because that i think somthing like that could just happen again and dont feel i should waste my time on it.

Martel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2003
at my house
arrrg wond can do wat he wants hes that kind of person he dont listen if he dont want 2.

Got i got cs on xbox :p

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
true, it may just get closed over a sabuk wall war again, amidst hundreds of complaints from people that they didnt have slayers and "how are we supposed to win the war if we only have 3 guild members and they have 8" and " theyre players have slayers and ours dont" and "Atomicide Spawn this for me here" NO matter what i did, how hard i worked it wasnt good enough, Oblivion temple was a prime example, so easy to get stuff when u got to the last floor, but 80% of u people cried at me cos u couldnt get there and at least 30% of you asked why u couldnt tele there and told me to make a teleport NPC. The hosting wasnt good enough, the server wasnt good enough, i wasnt good enough, nothing was good enough, when u complained cos sabuk wall wasnt good enough, i decided "why keep open a server no1 likes" so i closed it. Theres ur full story now.

Martel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2003
at my house
Atomicide said:
true, it may just get closed over a sabuk wall war again, amidst hundreds of complaints from people that they didnt have slayers and "how are we supposed to win the war if we only have 3 guild members and they have 8" and " theyre players have slayers and ours dont" and "Atomicide Spawn this for me here" NO matter what i did, how hard i worked it wasnt good enough, Oblivion temple was a prime example, so easy to get stuff when u got to the last floor, but 80% of u people cried at me cos u couldnt get there and at least 30% of you asked why u couldnt tele there and told me to make a teleport NPC. The hosting wasnt good enough, the server wasnt good enough, i wasnt good enough, nothing was good enough, when u complained cos sabuk wall wasnt good enough, i decided "why keep open a server no1 likes" so i closed it. Theres ur full story now.

wow man im suprised u re-opened the server.
Saying that i dont want u 2 close it again

Martel (Arutha)

P.s 80% + 30% is 110% which is not possible athourgh im sure u knew that