*** [OldSkool] - [2.3] - [Med/HgihRate] - [DediHost] ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
cya then lol, u make it sound as if we aint doin ne thing 2 sort it... we r doin everything we can do try fix it.
ill props come give it a try again when u diont get boned by lagg every 5 secsand i didnt make it sound like ur not sdoin nefin ..

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I've got FS as a mage aswell. And yes you can use it lol.
yes its tumas fault, however i cant rly see it as bein much of an issue seein as its useless on a wiz, and well taos cant moan.

ill props come give it a try again when u diont get boned by lagg every 5 secsand i didnt make it sound like ur not sdoin nefin ..
well thats your choice, i know the lags gay, but... u cant die from it. and it will eventually be fixed.

we know of 2 things that are most likely causin the lag, and should both be sorted within a week at the most

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
its pretty damn hard for a tao to get yims bone.

i got 2 x mtk yesturday, and u saw they were OK for leveling ben. but when it came to a fight, a lvl 45war just killed the MTK with no bother at all, i cudnt do anything to hurt him (sfb was weak) i made him green+red and sfbd him, and he had 2 mtk's hittin him (there not that strong as pets) and he just stood there attacking the mtk's till they were dead.

i cudnt do anything to stop it, and now i cant level without the pets lol.

i think that ALL subclass tao shud get deva and purification, as there essentials.

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
im thinkin about just scrappin the sub class's for taos, and just make 1 norm class

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
why? u get some tao's like Sayuri, on a tao they own red poi = ownage i can't see how people can compain about them there not ment to deal massive dmg thats why you "GROUP" up with people me & sayuri been lvling all morning together i've done 58-59 shes done about 3 level's from 53-56 so its not hard if you group
-Dan

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Absolutely. Go to a different game and create a druid/healer (tao, in mirs case). You can't expect to be able to do loads of dmg, if any tbh. Cos that's not what they are for.

Choose a tank class (war, in mirs case) and you can't expect to do DD/(wiz, in mirs case) damage.

Choose a dd(wiz, again) and you can't expect to be able to tank bosses.

So as far as the subclass system on this server goes, it does make sense. But oh, oh. I see a problem. Do you?

As it is at the moment, being a wiz has no disadvantages.

I fear my post was overlooked.

Ang3l

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2005
i think sub classes on taos are fine, actually everything on thems fine. psn isnt too strong curse isnt silly, pets dont rape but do moderate ammount of dmg, yes lvln is hard but lvln a tao on any kind of mir is hard... there a support clas and are meant for group hunting. dont see why people think taos suck so much. i prefer mines to my wizz anyday :)

/Sayuri

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
your sayin wizards are tanks, yet if a warrior in decent DC lands a fs+tdb on a wiz they have nearly no HP. burntsoul for example can 2hit most wizzies....

I'm saying wizards can tank bosses, which isn't how it should be.

And tbh with their overpowered blizzards etc I can't get near to fs+tdb.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Once again, sub-classes are fine, we've just got some moaners.. although I do agree that Iron Mage needs work; but that's ALL. All taos are fine, they're a SUPPORT CLASS, all warriors are fine they can pummel bosses and other characters easy if they fight the right ones, and all wizzes are fine except iron mage which just needs a tad bit of work.

Stop complaining and get on with it for gods sake.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Yep, I'm pretty sure you do, I saw someone red in Tele Land. You can just go to the PK guy though and collect potions/rings to decrease pk points.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Wizzys are a joke really.
FrostCrunch should have a longer cast time on, and blizzard needs to be made weaker. Either that or make it so FC doesn't make you blue every hit and Blizz doesn't slow you down every hit.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
taos a gr8 when you get decent bones for them but unless you do they suck . i think you should just get new pets evry 5 levels instead of this bone pap either that or juust give us a nice deva n shini

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
takes ages 2 go red, and u get of red easy. i killed well over 20pll last nyt be4 going yellow. All spaced out tho.

Then 5mins later i was norm again.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
taos a gr8 when you get decent bones for them but unless you do they suck . i think you should just get new pets evry 5 levels instead of this bone pap either that or juust give us a nice deva n shini
Normal mobs should have a really low chance of dropping bones.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Normal mobs should have a really low chance of dropping bones.
i guess i could add bones to normal mobs at a low rate

deva owns, make a preist and ull see that

Wizzys are a joke really.
FrostCrunch should have a longer cast time on, and blizzard needs to be made weaker. Either that or make it so FC doesn't make you blue every hit and Blizz doesn't slow you down every hit.
think with the blizzard/ fc rate... u make it work less... PR fks up and bugs
but its on my list to altar it

do u even go red on this server tho pking?
yer u do, but pk points are about 50 per pk i think (half)

I'm saying wizards can tank bosses, which isn't how it should be.

And tbh with their overpowered blizzards etc I can't get near to fs+tdb.
i just saw a town fight with abotu 4 wiz vs 4 wars.. and all the wiz died at least once, appart from 1 papermage... all the warriors suvived lol

are these ppl ur talkin about higher lvl than u? lol

infact when me u fee and fusion was testin boss's... u 2 wars was killin boss's x4 quicker than the wiz.. and he was lvl 58+ with HA etc.. lol

wars strength is boss killin, wiz strength is lvlin

UPDATE--

-QuestLady updated with a huge stage 1 quest, have to kill a certain amount of mobs in each cave. Completein each cave quest gives a prize. completein all cave quests moves u onto stage 2 quests.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
w00t shut up u nosy ****. ill "complain" all i want.

@bon no theyre not higher lvl infact some are lower lvl.anyway i wasnt even talking about pvp i was talking about wiz in general. i just don't see how they have any disadvantages.

by that i mean tao cant solo hunt for ****, wars dont get many spells etc.

wheres the disadvantage of choosing to play a wiz? they can own anyone and anything depending on how they go about it