*** [OldSkool] - [2.3] - [Med/HgihRate] - [DediHost] ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

THEONEANDONLY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
lmao taos own wtf u all on about?

i a lvl60 wizz ( kind of good one ) couldnt even out pot snugs when she had deva and green psn on me. i was totaly getting owned by her they well powerful so try learn how to fight on a tao or make a new class.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lmao taos own wtf u all on about?

i a lvl60 wizz ( kind of good one ) couldnt even out pot snugs when she had deva and green psn on me. i was totaly getting owned by her they well powerful so try learn how to fight on a tao or make a new class.
indeed, taos r strong

Ben, does lee play this server?

/SugeKnight
u mean fubu? dont think he has internet

THEONEANDONLY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
nah i would say nat can solo any one with deva dog and psn coz deva hurts so much and has alot of hp lol.

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
why is teh server down pls

They are doing a few updates (I think) and trying to sort the lag out. Sent Bon a message, he said it will be up in around 30 mins, give or take.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
we are almost done we think, bare with us lol... better 2 do it now than at a peak tim elike 6pm

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Server is back online.... lets pray lag is fixed, it seems good... but theres only me and tai online so lol

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
lmao, according to bon this server has 70+ players in lag....

but i went on it earler and it dint even have 40 online.
also bon came ingame and started to be abuseive and then i started back and then he started to say stuff about me stealing his ideas for my server.....and saying his server was all 100% balanced *wich it aint at all*

but take alook at this and see how childish it is

images02gw8.jpg

the noob kicked me because he knows i was right and he was wrong and dint like to feel like the little boy he is.
i wudent even advise people to play this server tbh due to crrouption and GM's being in guilds and pking people.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
last i checked it was my server, and i can kick u if i want 2
got nowt to do with bein childish, if ur gonna sit in SZ disin server sayin its ****... ill kick u as if its **** u dont need to play do u.

so predictable tho, was obvious ud come make a post

i kicked u because u was sittin in SZ talkin complete bollox, sayin server is ****, server is unbalanced, server sucks... well if it sucks u dont need to be online, so i done u the favor and kicked u.

its also 8:44am, and servers been down all nite while chnagin to SQL 2000... obviously there isnt gonna be many ppl online...

dont spam my thread with ur ****, as no1 cares ok

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
yeah u can hardly call 7.30 in the morning peak time.

i know for a fact it has a high usercount, and so does everyone else who plays so we don't need proof with a screeny kthx.

no client FTW

oldskool.jpg

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Tao's can be kick arse. Snuggle is a nightmare pvp, both solo and in a group. Her pets keep me away from here, whilst curse lasts 20 seconds as Bon said, whilst she slowly takes down my hp; thats just solo. In a group she's worse, she slows you big time, so the warr's and wizz's catch you, then pew pew - your down.
Snuggle's a priest, where as Sayuri as a necromancer, has awesome pets, which admitedly require bones, but either buy them, hunt bosses, or get friends to give you them. You can even 'save' your pet.

As for Tai, yeah a warrior can destroy my hp, i die to them more than wizz. And thats as a 1300hp (with buff) ironmage where i cheifly rely on hellfire/FF to do any damage (seeing as i dont have blizz/met). As for doing 1/2 hp a hit, no they dont, but think with a.speed, how long it'll take for a warr to knock down the hp or get various hits on a wizz compared to blizz, which once cast takes time to finish (during which u cant move) and then needs time before next cast. Finally Warr's also have poi and slow on there weps, and when a warr slows you, he is already basically on you, so its harder to get away.
I think i made valid points.

/Gandi

If anything sort the ironmage *cough cough*
Be nice to make them playable to im not the only one ingame...

*edit*
Playboy, shut up kid. We all know it has a reasonable user count, over 60 during prime playing time. You wont find many players on at 8am after a 5am reboot, figures you'd say?
Its pretty balanced, still needs a tweak or two i agree. But as for corrupt, hah, lets not turn this back into an argument about how corrupt might was. Whats the matter, you cant @make yourself some more items on this server? Shame..
I'd hardly say Bon was wrong, infact you've just made a mug of yourself. I would of kicked you also, had i been a GM.

Last edited:

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
PlayBoy - Relish the competition man. Stop being so petty about it. People will play the server they think is better, so until you have a server up you don't really have a leg to stand on.

Bon - Don't think you needed to kick him really, looks like he was doing a decent enough job of showing how immature he is. Lets face it who's going to listen to someone saying the servers **** when their playing it.

On topic - Server looks good, good luck with it.