OldSkool Mir (v2) - Release 20th January 7pm

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Important
Recent reports of user count alterations (Under review 08/04/23)

Item selling fees have increased to 20% from 10% at launch.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
could say that about any server thats launching pal dont get ur hopes up within a week of launch you'll end up back to your old shite servers selling items/levels in no time,

you have no rep other than being a money hungry server owner.

when you ask anyone if they are playing your server 1st thing they ask 'is he selling items and levels like last time'

nice rep 'm8'

And yet, i bet everyone still plays, which will just go to show, that the people you are 'listening' to are just out to create drama. The mir community is worse than a cheerleader reunion.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
could say that about any server thats launching pal dont get ur hopes up within a week of launch you'll end up back to your old shite servers selling items/levels in no time,

you have no rep other than being a money hungry server owner.

when you ask anyone if they are playing your server 1st thing they ask 'is he selling items and levels like last time'

nice rep 'm8'
Yet always manages to make the best med high rate servers, and can actually hold a solid usercount for months on end +

u seem salty af lol, also we’ve all known how Ben runs his servers yet people still play it….hmm I wonder why he can manage a solid healthy uc if he’s that corrupt.

When I saw your post on pyramid scheme well, yeah that post says it all xD

• Dislike
Reactions: LOMValkyrie

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
Yet always manages to make the best med high rate servers, and can actually hold a solid usercount for months on end +

u seem salty af lol, also we’ve all known how Ben runs his servers yet people still play it….hmm I wonder why he can manage a solid healthy uc if he’s that corrupt.

When I saw your post on pyramid scheme well, yeah that post says it all xD
same moron who will play then cry within a month, then to claim the server was **** and corrupt you posting of all people just looks idiotic.

i can understand x69x comments but it has nothing to do with 'what people' i listen to when i said the people i spoke to have the same thoughts... you know personal opinion? from playing the last couple of **** shows that he had online.

anyone got them screenshots of 1 mob in every cave dropping its whole drop file? and allowed someone to abuse it and make thousands? :ROFLMAO:

gl Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: zedina

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
same moron who will play then cry within a month, then to claim the server was **** and corrupt you posting of all people just looks idiotic.

i can understand x69x comments but it has nothing to do with 'what people' i listen to when i said the people i spoke to have the same thoughts... you know personal opinion? from playing the last couple of **** shows that he had online.

anyone got them screenshots of 1 mob in every cave dropping its whole drop file? and allowed someone to abuse it and make thousands? :ROFLMAO:

gl View attachment 30318
Ye cause every game is perfect and never has any bugs or exploits. Bugs are exploited by the players, the game designers don't put them on purpose to ruin their own game you moron.

Grow up kid honestly, don't you have better things to do?

• Haha
Reactions: Helloyou

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019

gl View attachment 30318
Old news lol was a big exploit and I’m sure the game got a rewind because of it right?

This proves the players are absolute ****s and crypto is the way to go for server owner.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport

gl View attachment 30318

Bugs happen mate their isn't a server owner on LOMCN who released a server that hasn't had some sort of bug/expliot at one time or another.

Just off the top of my head Zentaur used old bicheon wall map crashed the client every time to TT'ed forcing players to relog, Zircon Doomclaw drop expliot recalling noobs to get 100s of parts to craft the newest gear and many many more.

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
Ben is what he is, he makes fun servers and he makes tons of money when he does it, if people want to play his servers despite the draw backs let them it’s sad man.

If people wanna keep playing elite do it if people want to go to old skool do it.

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
I think people don’t realise how good a feature auto combat actually is.

Maybe coz I have a busy life but it helps a lot on games.

Reactions: Flatline

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
Well they say any press is good press. You've definitely been the most talked about in a few years, good luck.

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
I think people don’t realise how good a feature auto combat actually is.

Maybe coz I have a busy life but it helps a lot on games.

On mir2 would it be used that much? Probably more for smaller bits.

It’s a high rate so I’m sure it will be handy for chilled gameplay but with PK not broken.

I don’t think that sort will be as game breaking as people think(those against it)

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
@Bon have moved this over to server discussion page for your server discussion so players can keep chatting. For a server ad page just for you do you want to repost what you had on first page and I will approve and post the usual template so that you have a designated page that only you can post on for server updates?