Patch tonight

smoochy boys on tour

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Assuming by now most of you have seen the patch notes and spotlight on the new hero, what are peoples views of him? Will you be buying him or will you be QQ'ing about him?

For those of you that haven't seen the spotlight feel free to watch it here:

[video=youtube;kNabvLyUXzI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kNabvLyUXzI[/video]

Patch notes can also be found here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1771960

Personally i'm looking forward to him, he looks like a really fun hero especially with that ultimate lol.

/Czeldabolg

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
You seen the damage it does looool, hes gonna be far the most OP, hes a huge damage dealer, as far the using the trps to bounce u over walls that looks really complicated to get used to lol

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I didn't really have a good look but those little guys don't appeal to me for some reason

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
Buying him in a couple of mins to try him out, I think he looks really good.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I've been more looking forward to the bot upgrades... they're pretty cool now though it seems they're easier - in that they push a lot more so it's easier to kill them = get fed = WTFPWN.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
I've been more looking forward to the bot upgrades... they're pretty cool now though it seems they're easier - in that they push a lot more so it's easier to kill them = get fed = WTFPWN.

Tried em out, won the game faster than usual, our Ashe and Kayle bot lane were like 15/0 up together within 8mins. Only differenc eI noticed was that one of them used ignite on me at like 30% hp.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Will wait till he's free and try him out. Looks fun, but I love karth/cassio so will be hard to replace lol.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
Cassio rapes with smart cast, destroyed another cass yday was 8/0 before I first died that game, poor team mates in poor team fights :( still won though cause I was so fed.

Osmero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2012

LoL is by far too complex to ever have a dependable Bot AI system. The bots still remain just a bunch of training dummies for new champs and builds.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
LoL is by far too complex to ever have a dependable Bot AI system. The bots still remain just a bunch of training dummies for new champs and builds.

Bots are handy and can be fun. Any change to the system is still appreciated. Plus they added Dominion vs AI.

Tried em out, won the game faster than usual, our Ashe and Kayle bot lane were like 15/0 up together within 8mins. Only differenc eI noticed was that one of them used ignite on me at like 30% hp.

Well they've always used summoner spells quite well (on Intermediate I believe) but I agree, as the bots push more it's easier to win in lanes. I have noticed them ganking more though.