PerfectWorld(europe)

smoochy boys on tour

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
is it just me or is it stupidly hard to make an ingame account for this game..
kinda puttin me off playin

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
is it just me or is it stupidly hard to make an ingame account for this game..
kinda puttin me off playin

Erm no, took me about 5 seconds...

Not been on in agesss, been busy, hopfully be on shortly :)

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
update on this server, all the main players have left.. main GM has made his money and f ed off givin a in game char the GM status we all know what that normally means... want some fun try swordsman, im waiting for a new server Perfectworld/WoW/Mir3.. so far no luck..

P.S i would have owned you all HellWerebeast ign = MBOOSH full Gold kit and best pk axe's and WB kit on the server :ppunk: haha Geo :P

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
update on this server, all the main players have left.. main GM has made his money and f ed off givin a in game char the GM status we all know what that normally means... want some fun try swordsman, im waiting for a new server Perfectworld/WoW/Mir3.. so far no luck..

P.S i would have owned you all HellWerebeast ign = MBOOSH full Gold kit and best pk axe's and WB kit on the server :ppunk: haha Geo :P
meh u wernt original MBOOSH though i know him lol

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Downloading now, worth a go I guess although I can see it being a korean grind...From YT videos it reminds me alot of RF online just obviously with alot of added stuff.

Edit - Downloaded and started playing in the morning, got to something **** like 7...Any of you guys still playing? Seems alright so far, although I guess the grind will kick in at some point like it did on RF.

Last edited:

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
there has been a wipe so most players have quit , i for one havnt but im not on alot because i cba to get back to lvl 62 which took 2 weeks nonstop

but there are still loads of people that play so you wont get bored at any time

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
meh u wernt original MBOOSH though i know him lol

soz long time answering just noticed now. . Ye i was the 1 and only MBOOSH the one that flew all the way to City Of Feather to try and train you up when you changed to GeoGod(EP) from Geo(WB) What make's you think owner of MBOOSH changed? Cya Mclovin ;)

P.S We should still try and do a P.Server Perfect world or Mir3 pm me

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
soz long time answering just noticed now. . Ye i was the 1 and only MBOOSH the one that flew all the way to City Of Feather to try and train you up when you changed to GeoGod(EP) from Geo(WB) What make's you think owner of MBOOSH changed? Cya Mclovin ;)

P.S We should still try and do a P.Server Perfect world or Mir3 pm me
omfg you never said lmao can't believe that haha