PerfectWorld(europe)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I want a pet :( lol, what level you need to be to get one? looked in the shop and only seen the price i think..

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
I want a pet :( lol, what level you need to be to get one? looked in the shop and only seen the price i think..
Only WF can get pets that help you kill, other than that the other pets from item shop r useless i hear and do nothing, but them that hes got there are mounts i think not pets.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Only WF can get pets that help you kill, other than that the other pets from item shop r useless i hear and do nothing, but them that hes got there are mounts i think not pets.

Ohh right, thanks.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
pets are only for WF's
mounts are for any class and start @ 30 in the item mall ( press O ingame ) or if you have 2.4 mill you can buy a horse @ 40
flying mounts are at lvl 30 , you must be lvl 30 and visit the elder at Ancient Dragon City but if you want faster ones you must get from item mall. the lowest lvl you must be to get a flying mount is 10 which in your case ( ElfPriest) youl get 6 wings but must donate for 'em

hope that helps

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
oh nice 1, i see now :P.

Anyone recruiting for guild members? Getting lonely on my own now lol, only lvl20 atm but il be on most days.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
if your ingame now , you can join my guild
we're not the best ingame but we are all friendly :P and will help you in culti's
msg me now if your on

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
if your ingame now , you can join my guild
we're not the best ingame but we are all friendly :P and will help you in culti's
msg me now if your on

Cheers mate :).

Anyone know what to do on the Rocco in danger quest?

This is what it is.
Go to Astound Ridge and get back Rocco man from the hands off hardback dinothere.

Am at Astound Ridge but can't see hardback dinothere... any help? been flying round for like 20mins now lol.

Thanks.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Cheers mate :).

Anyone know what to do on the Rocco in danger quest?

This is what it is.
Go to Astound Ridge and get back Rocco man from the hands off hardback dinothere.

Am at Astound Ridge but can't see hardback dinothere... any help? been flying round for like 20mins now lol.

Thanks.
There near the dungeon, cnt remmeber the name but you will see it on the map :p

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
looks pritty good. might check it out.

EDIT: I Cannot be botherd to spend 4hour's downloading a game at 100kbs which is very slow for my internet. i normally run at 400kbs.
i shall try find another link to the client. which dosnt evolve around FILEFONT as they are 100% crap.

/ancient

Last edited:

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
Held Off Playing This ... Is It Worth It? Marks Outta Ten?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Yeah this is well worth downloading, its a great game, i have played a lot of games in the past and then just quit it within seconds due to it boring me, but this one i cant get off it :P

Better then WoW.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Yeah i agree, its a good fun game and there are tonnes of stuff that you will keep discovering, just last week i learnt how to do crafting which is another cool part about the game. Unfortunately i think i'm done with MMO's now and no matter how cool they are i cant stick to a game :( but i would definately recommend PW

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
lol where shall i start
like sanity said , ive played millions of MMORPG's and none of them are good , i just download play for a day then delete, but not this game
ive never been so addicted to a game in my entire life lol theres just so much shiz to do and i cant keep up with the quests ( i think theres over 1000 ). theres loads of wars to take Territory's , able to craft weapons armours jewlery and lvl up you crafting and loads more.
and lvling isnt hard like other games if you know the right sports you can lvl very fast

deffo 10/10