Pillar Of Light (Crystal Files, Custom Rates) MiR2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Stop playing at the moment, Love the GMS work rate here it prob the best in Mir right now, but the down fall to that is hes isn't balancing hes just adding content on content, Log on my mates warrior, CHM hits for 1100's with Rage up, log on my wizz Firewalls 300 damage max, FF is ok, Met sucks, Blizz is not even point in using. Not sure about tao's as i have not logged on in awhile. You just hear people moan ingame / On forums, change skills and don't even test

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Your a literal moron, No way CHM should be hitting 1100+s everyone has luck 10 so they max hit every hit, can 1-2 hit wizzs through shield, 95% of the server is warriors open your eyes, theres no way my 700 mc should be hitting 300 firewalls on Mob / People, Met hitting 300 a tick and Blizz 50-100s which is pathetic.

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Piff1 - Wiz are very strong, try use flame disruptor??

all classes are fairly balanced - the issues is everyone dies too fast - PvP turns into whoever gets the first hit wins. people need 10x the HP they have at the moment.

p.s. server down?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
You warriors are terrible, you have a slashing burst or w. it is that gets out out of a lure in 1 second, avoiding all Met which can only hit around 3k damage max at the moment, most warriors health are 6k +, In pvp its impossible to hit a warrior with Met because they just dash out of it, then we're rooted to floor and get 1 hit. No point me even arguing this, the server is like 95% warrior of course nothing is going to change, warriors will always be able to solo bosses in space of 1 minute whilst us wizz can't even Hit most high end bosses with our firewall and trap it ( Only way to kill high boss on a wizz ) Usercount went from a solid 23-27 daily to 13-17, you all still think nothing is wrong, it's people like you lot who kill server's off.

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
You warriors are terrible, you have a slashing burst or w. it is that gets out out of a lure in 1 second, avoiding all Met which can only hit around 3k damage max at the moment, most warriors health are 6k +, In pvp its impossible to hit a warrior with Met because they just dash out of it, then we're rooted to floor and get 1 hit. No point me even arguing this, the server is like 95% warrior of course nothing is going to change, warriors will always be able to solo bosses in space of 1 minute whilst us wizz can't even Hit most high end bosses with our firewall and trap it ( Only way to kill high boss on a wizz ) Usercount went from a solid 23-27 daily to 13-17, you all still think nothing is wrong, it's people like you lot who kill server's off.
be a war.. simple

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Why would i want to be a warrior ? Unlike you i join the server early when you actually had to level, i didnt start where you could do 0-100 in 1 hour and have full 100 kit in a day, when i played 70-75 took atleast a day of solid leveling, thats why i want to play my wizz? Would be boring as **** aswell.

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
Piff1 **** ur mom go aaway ! Wizard is the best on game fd dmg 2k and above ! and war Max dmg 1 1.5k

kentosu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2011
want my cloud ring back

---------- Post Merged at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:37 PM ----------

and now what? can i make some lvl pls??

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    855.2 KB · Views: 25