Pillar Of Light (Crystal Files, Custom Rates) MiR2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

GanGster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2009
Berlin
PLEASE GM CHECK THIS GRIEF "king" griefed me till hell

lost my luck 7 wep / im on max PK POINTS ! ....

Attachments

• Image 6.Png
    Image 6.Png
    377 KB · Views: 23
  • Image 4.Png
    Image 4.Png
    376.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Image 5.Png
    Image 5.Png
    374.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Image 7.Png
    Image 7.Png
    370.3 KB · Views: 24

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
You Changed IP 2 Times and Server Still Down !!

Attachments

• Image 0.Png
    Image 0.Png
    480.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
Why would i want to be a warrior ? Unlike you i join the server early when you actually had to level, i didnt start where you could do 0-100 in 1 hour and have full 100 kit in a day, when i played 70-75 took atleast a day of solid leveling, thats why i want to play my wizz? Would be boring as **** aswell.
i joined the server since it started... when it use to be slow at 70+ it took me a 5 hours to get to 80 from 70.. stop being childish, be a war.. there are plenty of taos and wizards in the game.. maybe people like warriors more? stop being childish

GanGster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2009
Berlin
The joy of hosting on a dynamic IP.

Still no explanation as to why I can't even move ingame when the server is online.. :|

dude dont break your neck for this server i playd it too since it opend the GM is not give a **** about his players or about a fair gameplay
he dont lvl cap any boss room's he dont do anything usefull for his server even the balance between 3 classes he cant find.
All he is doing daily is adding new items , exp pots / mounts in game shop for 250 MILLIONS GOLD !!..
im feeling bad im quitting this server have fun. server is dead.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Why not take server down for a few days? Pick a few select players who are actually going to give good in-put ( 2 players of each class or something ) Get them online and test untill the server is balanced its a **** show at the moment, it could be decent like it was before u went mental with the EXP tables and ****ed all your loyal players in the ass.

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
Why not take server down for a few days? Pick a few select players who are actually going to give good in-put ( 2 players of each class or something ) Get them online and test untill the server is balanced its a **** show at the moment, it could be decent like it was before u went mental with the EXP tables and ****ed all your loyal players in the ass.
Why dont you stop being so childish?

---------- Post Merged at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:15 PM ----------

he would not take it down for a few days just to get it balanced.. its balanced emough, stop acting like a child, not our fault you might be bad at PK...

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
I don't log on often, but normally when i do their is quite a few people on. I logged on about 10 minutes ago to see their is no1 on at all lol. I guess you need to re-consider what you are doing with the server considering I have given feedback and nothing has been done, bare in mind I do know you can't code at all. Try and look for someone that can code for you, I think you need to re-look at the server as a whole. It's literally all over the place and I don't mean this in a bad way or anything trust me. I'm just trying to give you feedback constructively as I think you and the server have good potential I mean when i first started playing it was genuinely fun then all of a sudden the rates became extreme easy. Classes were not getting balanced at all.

You have a great work ethic in terms of adding new content into the server, but as for listening to the people playing giving feedback it wasn't done enough, atleast imo maybe i'm wrong. But for sure the classes were stupidly unbalanced, you also made the items way too easy dropping wise, I mean PvP was stupid anyway but besides that point PvP was insanely pointless because on other servers you will realise that some people enjoy PvPing whether its to get items or just be dominant? Either way on this server both of the things i just stated for PvP are completely neglected because items are stupidly easy to get and if u lose an item its like "meh, whatever i'll get another in 10-30 mins" if that lol.

All i'm trying to say is just try and look at possible re-working the stats / exp tables alot of people have already said it whether you will like or want to take the feedback do what you please my friend.

P.S Sorry for the long post.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Why dont you stop being so childish?

---------- Post Merged at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:15 PM ----------

he would not take it down for a few days just to get it balanced.. its balanced emough, stop acting like a child, not our fault you might be bad at PK...

Are you serious? People like you is why mir is dying, instead of giving fair advice for the owner like i am you give bullshit and keep the unbalance it's nothing about pk, its more to do with mobs i can run around FW all day and blink around warriors no problem but when a warrior can level X2 faster than a wizard it's just stupid, taos are hardly used. You try being a wizz with 750 mc and your firewall isn't hitting bosses which mean you have to use FD which gives 900-1k damage which is capped to a cast every 2 second, in this time a warrior has swung like 5 tdbs and a flame sword and dropped 20k damage, if you think nothing is wrong with the balance in this server you should just stop playing this game all together.

Last edited:

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
Are you serious? People like you is why mir is dying, instead of giving fair advice for the owner like i am you give bullshit and keep the unbalanced it's nothing about pk, its more to do with mobs i can run around FW all day and blink around warriors no problem but when a warrior can level X2 faster than a wizard it's just stupid, taos are hardly used. You try being a wizz with 750 mc and your firewall isn't hitting bosses which mean you have to use FD which gives 900-1k damage which is capped to a cast every 2 second, in this time a warrior has swung like 5 tdbs and a flame sword and dropped 20k damage, if you think nothing is wrong with the balance in this server you should just stop playing this game all together.
you make no sense... stop crying about theres more warriors on the server... stop crying over the balanced in leveling, its perfect how it is, i should stop playing game all together? why would i.. everything is balanced, leveling is balanced, GM aint going to take down the server for just leveling balancing, its perfect how it is, it wont change.

Go learn how to PK on a Deer. the deer might teach you how to PK

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
you make no sense... stop crying about theres more warriors on the server... stop crying over the balanced in leveling, its perfect how it is, i should stop playing game all together? why would i.. everything is balanced, leveling is balanced, GM aint going to take down the server for just leveling balancing, its perfect how it is, it wont change.

Go learn how to PK on a Deer. the deer might teach you how to PK

You and some romanian kid are the only people saying it's okay, you ****ing retard just read back through the thread and look how much advice the gm's been given yet hes like " oh **** that i'll just add a new cave and give it another 2mill exp per mob and make a set for 10 levels later which is 1/20 off all bosses yay" If he don't take his server down and do some balancing soon i call the server usercount is 2-5 by Sunday.

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Feedback: once you hit 100 there is nothing to play for anymore, yes there are 150/108/111 items, but they are an increase in 5-5 of each stats.
Most people at level 100 have around 1000mc/dc/sc - what is the point grinding through the level to 110 to gain an extra 5-5 per item? there is none