Please rate my shading

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Yea i tried that but..When i go on the next point it curls 0.o so i got annoyed lol
Yeah, when going back on yourself, you have to click at the last point you want (without dragging), and then you can go the opposite direction without it going curly.

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Yeah, when going back on yourself, you have to click at the last point you want (without dragging), and then you can go the opposite direction without it going curly.

Tried it xD Still being gay, ill try it when i get home from college:bbcguy:

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Cool and mir in the same sentence? lol. Keep up the work though buddy you're improving at a nice rate.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
hate.png

No lol joke piece like, but nah havn't really made much lately... I start making decent things then give up and forget about them.

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Lol im being lazy this week and watching anime for inspiration and research xD (Yes...Excuses for watching Anime..LOVE IT xD) Lol Thank's for the help people xD and lol at splash of hatred xD i bet CraiG^ feel's special now ^_^ (L)

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Was going to write something about this earlier lol, but yeah it's looking good and very clean and like i've said alot of times you've improved quite a lot buddy.

Can I just say that the bits I can see that are looking abit off would be the whole squareness of the shading - Top left of his head, and to the side of his hat ( bottom right ) But apart from that it's getting good, now all you need to do is add depth to your work with more colours etc. But i've seen alot of web-comics start off with this standard and have grown to look visually amazing.

Good luck and I hope to see more ^^, P.S: More Naruto characters woop.