My best game so far (still playing bots :P) 1st time playin nocturne too

i know your new to it but how do you die 8times to bots when they dont gank :/

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
2 prime examples of why, in my first 2 days of playing, I didn't want to play against other people. Ganking and warding? Give over. I died 8 times cos I always die loads; from rushing in when I shouldn't. I'm new I play for fun and the banter on ts not to know the game inside out in 24 hrs.

Koriban you say you only played bots til lvl 10, I was lvl 9.. so I don't understand the grief about it lol. Not everyone's the same ya.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Yea, was fun last night me and Tai (the Newbs) were pressing pretty hard Bottom

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Yea, was fun last night me and Tai (the Newbs) were pressing pretty hard Bottom

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Lol that's why I said i'd avoid playing with you for a bit Tai ^^, however I will say you guys are lucky co-op vs's ai is around for you 1-10 we just went against other players in normals and custom ^^.

/Czeldabolg

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
Dominated early game, then the rest followed. My deaths were mostly to turrets :(

Akali.jpg

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
2 prime examples of why, in my first 2 days of playing, I didn't want to play against other people. Ganking and warding? Give over. I died 8 times cos I always die loads; from rushing in when I shouldn't. I'm new I play for fun and the banter on ts not to know the game inside out in 24 hrs.

Koriban you say you only played bots til lvl 10, I was lvl 9.. so I don't understand the grief about it lol. Not everyone's the same ya.

I honestly don't see how you saw my comment as grief, but okay? lol.

If anything, me saying that last bit of not playing until level 10 was sympathizing with you and what you're doing.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Greetings Summoner,

We've been tracking the increasing leaver penalty on your PVP.net account XXXXX with some concern. Riot Games wants to remind you that leaving matches or idling within the match environment is not condoned.

We take both leaving matches early and idling very seriously as it damages the gaming experience for nine of your fellow Summoners. We discourage this behavior by taking action against those who make it a habit.

As such, you will be unable to play for one (1) day. If you are experiencing any unexplained disconnections or crashes, please contact us at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/ and we will be happy to resolve any technical issues you may be experiencing.

LeaverBuster FAQ: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20030633-leaverbuster-faq

Please note the language selection icon at the top right of the homepage.

If you have any questions about our policies, feel free to review our terms of use at http://www.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse.

Sincerely,
Riot Games Customer Service

Didn't feel like taking a screen shot.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
You must of afk'ed a lot or left games a lot of it to pick up before you're even level 10 o0..

/Czeldabolg

I left 1 game got warning, left 2nd game got ban...

never afked when the game is in playing (after minions have spawned)

over the course of a week

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I'm a little less **** now. Takes time. Love Pantheon, can annihilate people quite easily but tbh I'm still tryna figure out how to use his ultimate best, it confuses me a little =X

euHuX.jpg

WGabO.jpg

WDR0a.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Just smashed a pvp game imo, the guy playing Olaf was getting so irate with me it was hillarious

oialc.jpg

Last edited:

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
Panth's ult is probably the worst/best ingame, its like "its a bird, its a plane, oh no its pantheon, haha you missed" but also can get you into good positions. Was against a Panth who almost won the game for the enemies by ulting on top of our nexus turrets, luckily he wasn't quick enough to kill them before someone B'd and killed him :P

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
matt what was the question last night all about "can you play this good anymore" or something like that lol

EDIT: jamie its all that tribunal **** they've put in where you can get ip i think for voting to ban/not to ban players

Last edited by a moderator:

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
matt what was the question last night all about "can you play this good anymore" or something like that lol

EDIT: jamie its all that tribunal **** they've put in where you can get ip i think for voting to ban/not to ban players

Cause all you do is play crappy custom games :P

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
ARAM is fun like once a day, couldn't handle more than that lol

ARAM is fun, premade 5v5 random but playing the game is tedius. I'd rather play randoms cause its more fun imo, you don't have to try be better than your mates.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Im downloading this now, looks pretty mint. No doubt ill be reallly good! (Hint of sarcasm).

Might need some help though as i am super noop!

/Bench

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
Im downloading this now, looks pretty mint. No doubt ill be reallly good! (Hint of sarcasm).

Might need some help though as i am super noop!

/Bench

Your socks are no use in the League of Legend world.

Had a really good game with Fizz like 28/5, he's such a good KSer.