Post Your Screenshots!

smoochy boys on tour

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Annoying! Was kind of expecting it though but a warning would have been nice ¬_¬

4hGgu.png

Apparently I violated the Summoners Code, or some ****.

wario

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2008
It's not my fault, I've never been good at ignoring C words.

i have to agree i cant ignore people when they play bad or say gg noobs or be cocky with they get a kill im abit of a keyboard ninja too but ive calmed down but i still get aggy sometimes its such an effort to ignore people though :(

hope i dont get a ban i can see one coming though

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Is that bad? lol

I had over 4k to spend and I'd already bought everything I normally do, so was like fk it what's the most expensive thing!

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
If something has "Unique Passive" on it, then you will only ever gain that once, if it's just normal "passive", you can stack them together.

I mean, you can't go TOO wrong with TF as it does give a lot of stats, but with 4k to spend you could of gained some serious power I.E Infinity Edge, or some epic life steal (bloodthirster) or heck, just go super tanky and shove some MR / hp regen onto that build with a force of nature.

Games that last that long are over pretty quickly when everyone has full builds. One big team fight usually decides it lol. You can either take the role of the power house, or super tank. In those types of fights being "in the middle" is useless unless you've got some very good Crowd Control (stun/snare/silence/knockup etc)

But well you won so, no biggie. Never build 2 TF's again though, it's incredibly costly and you wouldn't gain as much bonuses as if you were to get another 3k+ item related to Irelia.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
It's not costly if you only bought it because you had spare cash in the heat of the moment :P

But now I know that it's cool. It was a toss up between than an infinity edge.

Btw, is it just me or is master yi well OP? I'm rarely in a game where there isn't at least 1 master yi......that attack speed, run speed is crazy, paired with teleports with hide... I hope they nerf him.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
I'd probably have gone with a Thornmail, probably earlier in the build though. They had 4 AD chars and you had 4.5k HP + it gives 100 armour, the effect is that it returns 30% of damage back to melee fighters. So with Garen, GP, Yi + Xin especially, you'd have probably won sooner. Xin + Yi are ****ed by Thornmail so badly.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
ANY Ad carry melee gets owned by thornmail really, it's quite funny building tanky and not even having todo anything as you watch them kill themselves lol. But, it is only really worth it if majority of team is AD melee unless you're buildign a tank in general.

Btw, never go above 300 armour/mr, as it works out to not scale as well and you're already deflecting 80% ish of the damage. Any more, and the effect is only going up by 5%.

Karthus is so OP. I can pretty much solo Baron at level 18... Serious AP carry if he gets fed even a tiny bit, toppled with ulti that finished people off (or half hits their squishies) is just nuts. Had a quadra kill with his ulti so far, as well as triples, doubles etc nearly every game, or tonnes of assists due to starting off the fight with an ulti = insta win.

Turns out im **** at jungling, tried shaco and just meh. Was against a galio+maokai+garen+twitch+tristana, I couldn't gank any of them lol. Cassiopeia is awesome, but really hard to get used to... requires practice. Going to give Maokai a go next, he's so tanky yet hurts lol.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Master Yi..?

Is a quick ****. But unbelievably squishy. AD Yi is very easy to counter, just pop a thornmail and watch him cry, or if you're going to 1v1 him, well, don't.

AP Yi on the other hand. ****ing ANNOYING! Get him low? Np just heals it all back ¬___¬

He Can jump into a fight, deal a bunch of damage to all players and get away safely (multi hit ****) Actually very good both early and late game, and I've seen some very good solo-mid AP yi's lol. His downside is squishy I guess but, with his ulti, movement speed, he can go in, deal nuts damage, sprint out and heal anything he's taken.

Best backdoor champion imo, Pushing nexus, o hello yi taking our turrets D:

try him, you will probably like him.

Btw, if you starve him early game (deny him farm, deny him kills/assist) he is practically useless, ends up being a free kill, but that isn't very easy to do all depends how good you are and what champ you're playing. Same applies to near enough any "carry" champ. They rely on end-game to win. Harass early and you'll be fine... providing you don't get ganked :P

Oh... and err, Tryndamere. Best counter to him, or well, any champ really, OP bastard lol. Stun YI once, he's pretty much dead, 2 stuns in quick succession... dead. Crowd Control is your friend.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I have no intention of playing yi for 2 reasons. 1 I think he's op and 2 as I said before, everyone uses him... I haven't found him to be "incredibly squishy" either. If you get a few ppl against him sure, but who doesn't die like that... If he gets away though, that's it, he's gone.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I have no intention of playing yi for 2 reasons. 1 I think he's op and 2 as I said before, everyone uses him... I haven't found him to be "incredibly squishy" either. If you get a few ppl against him sure, but who doesn't die like that... If he gets away though, that's it, he's gone.

Depends who you're playing, Carry vs Yi, Carry will win unless he pops his ulti... but then he's in the fight and used it so his super-escape mechanism is gone. Force him to use his ulti and he's essentially dead. It does last a fair while though =/

Dunno, I wouldn't call him OP. Tanks soak his damage up easily enough. When he's fed though it's just a pain. Jump him and nothing happens, just tele's about killing you all then out-heals your DPS. But, tell me a single champ who isn't "OP" when fed, sure some are better but yea, best way to get rid of him is... don't die to him! xD