Post Your Screenshots!

smoochy boys on tour

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Was considering getting into LoL cause people on HoN are really starting to get on my nerves.

But from what you have said, it's the same on LoL!

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Irelia won top?

NO WAY!

irelia's a good solo top char (OFF-Tank) and do not concentrate on 1 char switch between chars learn there skills there adv's and there disadv's (playing just 1 char will f**k you in ranked when people ban it or when your team has too much dps or too many squishy's)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Was considering getting into LoL cause people on HoN are really starting to get on my nerves.

But from what you have said, it's the same on LoL!

Any type of game where you have to stay committed to win, is full of idiots. Least if you get a team of 5 players, you can have some really fun games. Downside is, if you haven't got a full team, you'll have a 50/50 chance of having a good game. Sad really but, most games on the internet are full of trolls, just some games suffer more for it.

irelia's a good solo top char (OFF-Tank) and do not concentrate on 1 char switch between chars learn there skills there adv's and there disadv's (playing just 1 char will f**k you in ranked when people ban it or when your team has too much dps or too many squishy's)

Was being sarcastic, but I guess that wasn't clear enough. I'm well aware of Irelias sustain on solo top, she's very good. Ironically though, she keeps getting randomly nerfed. l o l.

I'm already up to my 5th champ, already having learnt Akali, Blitzcrank, Tryndamere, Mordekaiser, and now Karthus (very fun!) I do own nearly half the champs in the game, but some of them just aren't right for me or my playstyle.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Celsius is thinking about playing LoL...

Better nerf Irelias!

I've decided against it.

From what I've seen there are far more idiots on it. Also seems massively over complicated for what is it compared to HoN.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I've decided against it.

From what I've seen there are far more idiots on it. Also seems massively over complicated for what is it compared to HoN.

There is idiots at lower levels that's why most people play in premades or with a friend. As to complication between HoN... Really? You have creep denying, tower denying, more on use items, creep stacking, different mechanics the works on HoN.

League is a much less version of this, I just think you may of not given it that much time.

/Czeldabolg

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
5c5 :P

jktvl3.png

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Ah well, no real loss if he doesn't join.

Don't worry, was only asking opinions, wouldn't want to play with you. You might get in a big rage again because you're not as cool as you think on the internet.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Don't worry, was only asking opinions, wouldn't want to play with you. You might get in a big rage again because you're not as cool as you think on the internet.

It's quite alright, I wouldn't play with you any way. Your massive ego might get in the way and ruin the fun...

as always, buzz killington.

That and well, stick to coding games mate, playing them aint your style.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Dying is for Jealy's.

4DIjn.jpg

Would've had more kills but I got major lag in the last 5mins and had to tt :(

p.s. Take your bickering elsewhere. Try FourHeroes? I hear they like fags. INDIRECT INSULTZ!!!