Post Your Videos!

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Just like screenshots, cept... videos :P

My very first YouTube video is LoL haha, took ages to get it to 1080p quality.

Check it out.

[video=youtube;fg2YCQenqVQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg2YCQenqVQ[/video]

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
That might be why people say Morde's op when fed :P seemed all you did was spam your QWE keys xD gj though.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
That might be why people say Morde's op when fed :P seemed all you did was spam your QWE keys xD gj though.

feed any champ and they're op. Also, please tell me what other buttons I can "spam" other than Q, W, E and R in order to kill people on an AP class =/ would love to know :P

Yea, proper retarded at the end, but surprisingly we were losing throughout the entire game, until they decided to try take me on 2v1/3v1, and unfortunately for them they lost = started my feeding spree.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
feed any champ and they're op. Also, please tell me what other buttons I can "spam" other than Q, W, E and R in order to kill people on an AP class =/ would love to know :P

Yea, proper retarded at the end, but surprisingly we were losing throughout the entire game, until they decided to try take me on 2v1/3v1, and unfortunately for them they lost = started my feeding spree.

I tried him out, he's epically OP. I was in mid lane like 4/0 got CC'd almost to death, on 300 HP hit my E then Q W'd on myself and won a 3v1, mostly due to the minions all around me, and after 1 died it became 2v2 with ult.

I just meant that its so easy to play Morde, his cd's are quite low and very easily spammable, not even much skill in whacking down the E due to it being a cone, and Q is just hitting someone :P seen some people not be able to play him though :S makes me worry.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
O aye, easy champ, not saying it's skill, just that their team is infinitely retarded.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
i noticed in ranks last night every single one there was a morde, has he been buffed up again? his shield seems OTT yet again

Free week morde, and he's far from OP. Mordes weakness is the fact he's a pusher, get a jungler with cc, gank morde, laugh as you proceed to shut him down rumble also counters.

/Czeldabolg

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Free week morde, and he's far from OP. Mordes weakness is the fact he's a pusher, get a jungler with cc, gank morde, laugh as you proceed to shut him down rumble also counters.

/Czeldabolg

cheers :) he ****s me up when i pick teemo for solo top end up having to support in bottom if i have the early pick (which works alot better than most people would think with teemo)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Yea, basically, pick anyone who can harass better than him (he uses health for spells) and/or has better sustain and you've won. If you force him into fights, you can easily deny him creeps.

Far from OP, you have to be playing against the right kind of champ in order to win. (and even then it's down to who's better)

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Yea, basically, pick anyone who can harass better than him (he uses health for spells) and/or has better sustain and you've won. If you force him into fights, you can easily deny him creeps.

Far from OP, you have to be playing against the right kind of champ in order to win. (and even then it's down to who's better)

nah just win anyway on teemo np

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I was about to say who the hell is that hot wheels racer, then I looked in the corner and saw the blitzcrank avatar lol. It's very random

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
nah just win anyway on teemo np

You didn't seem to win against me when we did that custom when I went Morde, if I recall you got fed up and swapped with bottom =P

If you allow Morde to farm and keep sustain etc, your doing something wrong. That Amumu/Zilean was fail though, once we swapped them to ourside it was auto-loss lol.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
You didn't seem to win against me when we did that custom when I went Morde, if I recall you got fed up and swapped with bottom =P

If you allow Morde to farm and keep sustain etc, your doing something wrong. That Amumu/Zilean was fail though, once we swapped them to ourside it was auto-loss lol.

everyone knows teemo v morde is auto fail due to shield blocking his poison constantly, please dont brag thinking your pro when you really are just an average player

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
everyone knows teemo v morde is auto fail due to shield blocking his poison constantly, please dont brag thinking your pro when you really are just an average player

Most fail against Morde, you have to be really strong early game to deny his gameplay and keep picking off at him. I'd say Lee Sin or WuKong should do well against him. I reckon Ziggs would be good due to his huge range.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Most fail against Morde, you have to be really strong early game to deny his gameplay and keep picking off at him. I'd say Lee Sin or WuKong should do well against him. I reckon Ziggs would be good due to his huge range.

yhyh just hard to know if theres a morde or not on blind pick :p