Project69 - Worlds best Mir2 server, no question.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
not a bad server but not having played for years scorb is a true nob when it comes to q and a's its all black n white wen it suits him played my char for 18 months got hacked or i messed pw up. but explained to him loads of times and didnt get a reply from him once so hes rude and we hlp keep server goin but it is good and the peeps r cool just gm 's an arse unless u in his circle

Im not your slave and I dont have a circle.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
not a bad server but not having played for years scorb is a true nob when it comes to q and a's its all black n white wen it suits him played my char for 18 months got hacked or i messed pw up. but explained to him loads of times and didnt get a reply from him once so hes rude and we hlp keep server goin but it is good and the peeps r cool just gm 's an arse unless u in his circle

Same with my m8 she uses the same Q&A for every server & when she lots her pass she sent scorp the Q&A's & he just replyed..... Wroung.

when we know they wearnt.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
and when i played you used to sell characters which you banned.. POINTLESS AND YOU LET HACKERS RUN ABOUT p69 = great sever but crap GM ( and host for not sorting problem out, not the pc its run on) , my bro got hacked on it and he cudnt be assed to try retreive account coz all peeps sed he wouldnt get a reply..

G0DEyeS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 28, 2006
UK
the server is sux u banned without a reason jsut coz i killed ya frend in game and spawning monsters to ya frends corupt gm , server good ...

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Been online 4 years today :)

Same with my m8 she uses the same Q&A for every server & when she lots her pass she sent scorp the Q&A's & he just replyed..... Wroung.

when we know they wearnt.

Maybe, due to her complete stupidity, the GM of another server, who had her QnA, (for obvious reasons..) changed them and stole the character.
Or maybe I get ****s and giggles from wasting my time replying pointlessly to emails.

and when i played you used to sell characters which you banned.. POINTLESS AND YOU LET HACKERS RUN ABOUT p69 = great sever but crap GM ( and host for not sorting problem out, not the pc its run on) , my bro got hacked on it and he cudnt be assed to try retreive account coz all peeps sed he wouldnt get a reply..
It is not pointless to sell characters at all it brings in a good sum.
I am not a crap GM your just a crap person.
If you dont try you wont get anything.

is the char BigsyA still around? Got rid of it years ago (or at least it feels like it :D)
Yep I own it, level 71 I think now. :)

the server is sux u banned without a reason jsut coz i killed ya frend in game and spawning monsters to ya frends corupt gm , server good ...
I tend against having friends ingame and I always ban for a reason, theres always a reason, even if it was just cause you stepped where you shouldnt be walking.

Server good
English bad!!!
haha

Tyrone

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 2, 2005
Hi every1, i just got new PC etc and have decided to download P69 as it has quite a big rep by the sounds of thing's, is there any1 tht can gimi a hand ingame when i log on? help me lvl? show me the ropes?

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Im not your slave and I dont have a circle.
a good gm is a gm who realises he is only incharge of a game on the computer and not incharge of more... it seems nowadays gms get very rude and obnoktious because they run a game... need to realise that people will nagg and moan at gms 24/7 but its like work u do ur job or u get fired.. i agreee with some people. i would play p69 if my account wasent taken off me 4 usin the wrong exe unknown to any other exe on p69. user count is high but should b alot higer ppl get bord thru no updates ( good 1ns any way) and a gm who treats the players unfairly

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
a good gm is a gm who realises he is only incharge of a game on the computer and not incharge of more... it seems nowadays gms get very rude and obnoktious because they run a game... need to realise that people will nagg and moan at gms 24/7 but its like work u do ur job or u get fired.. i agreee with some people. i would play p69 if my account wasent taken off me 4 usin the wrong exe unknown to any other exe on p69. user count is high but should b alot higer ppl get bord thru no updates ( good 1ns any way) and a gm who treats the players unfairly

Id agree if it was a paid service, the sad fact is if you piss me off I get pissed off. Cause and effect. The difference with this and a paid job is that I don't have to sit back and take it.
The problem begins when people, like you, start EXPECTING things.

I find it amusing that you think it would be OK to use any random EXE to play a game.

ps I know alot of people who would stil be playing if they didnt cheat.

wolverine2006

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 16, 2006
i can remember when i used to play a couple ov yrs ago scorp got hacked and to get his own spawn boss mobs to kill everyone and thats suppose to be a fair gm dont make me laugh and good server yer it would be if gm didnt take it out on peeps that did nothin wrong

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
all servers are corrupt. lol and its easy to dos atk it, special since its a noobies server.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
lol i was just thinking *why dont p69 peeps defend sever?* and i just realsed 1/2 of players are mir obssessed freaks who don't relise when a severs crap or good and neva used forums before, lol and if they can then why aint they defending? COZ EVERY1 KNWOS ITS CORRPUT

Status
Not open for further replies.