This is your one and only warning
Any crap after this will be infracted

BH

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
hes not even dead yet. stop kicking up a fuss.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Really don't see why he should have so much attention aimed at him. Yes he had a family etc, point? My next door neighbour was a husband, dad, brother, son, cousin, uncle, nephew and so on.

Does anybody who didn't actually know him care? No

Do you actually know Michael Jackson? No.

Really don't see what the fuss is about. I mean, obviously I have a heart & don't like to see anybody die, but it's natural, if it's him time to go then let it be. Don't see how making a thread on LOMCN & worrying about it is going to help him?

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Really don't see why he should have so much attention aimed at him. Yes he had a family etc, point? My next door neighbour was a husband, dad, brother, son, cousin, uncle, nephew and so on.

Really don't see what the fuss is about. I mean, obviously I have a heart & don't like to see anybody die, but it's natural, if it's him time to go then let it be. Don't see how making a thread on LOMCN & worrying about it is going to help him?

the fuss is that hes famous worldwide and millions of people in the world love his music.
just like if the president died... or britney spears or something theres abviously going to be a fuss

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland

I understand where you are coming from and R.I.P to your neighbour and friend
but he did not sell 750 million records, win 13 Grammy Awards and was one of the most successful entertainers of all time.

BH

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
BBC now confirmed it, it has to be true...

And whilst i feel sorry for the loss of your neighbour, he wasn't a worldwide icon, and it's for that reason the news will report this story. Of course its significant.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Ah, so because he is famous he deserves more attention than anybody else who has died, fair that.

Ok, the guy has passed, and I feel for anybody who actually knew him.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
R.I.P To a musical genious, legend in his own right. His contributions to the music industry will be forever recognised

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
I feel sorry for the die hard fans who paid stupid amounts for tickets....

@Hastelloy: It's a joke... I'm sure there will plenty flying around for the next week.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
i clearly have no sense of humour then...

edit* i dont get it, if you dont care about MJ why post on this thread? postcount +1 ??

Last edited:

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
nw if he did things for us like donated money :P woohoo rip ill buy him flowers. but he didnt do nwt ^^ i aint heartless i just dnt no the bloke

and ppl slated him alot for the kiddy ****.

maybe it be jackson 4 now xD

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
how? i dnt no him dnt care bout him lol

maybe he did this n tht n won w.e he did,

he allso did alot wrong with lil kids even his own kid in london balcony

Agreed. Why should we care for him when he didn't even care for his kid? Maybe he was a good parent 99% of the time, but that was irresponsible.

i clearly have no sense of humour then...

edit* i dont get it, if you dont care about MJ why post on this thread? postcount +1 ??

GoT = no post count.

At the end of the day, the way that I see it is that I never met the guy, never knew the guy (I personally didn't like most of his music - but not taking that into consideration)... it's not going to effect my dad-to-day routine in any way, shape or form.

Sit and morn all you please, but I'm sure as hell he wouldn't sit & morn for you.

Last edited: