R.I.P Mir Revenge

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Been dead for few months now but the last of the donaters just stopped playing, Lapta took it down straight away even with 3 weeks odd left on the Dedi.

Can't believe it lasted this long without Lomcn.

Eddie Strike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2010
I never actually played mir revenge... was it a good server with a lot of players?

How come it was never on LOMCN? (reason why I never played it)

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I never actually played mir revenge... was it a good server with a lot of players?

How come it was never on LOMCN? (reason why I never played it)

His first 2-3 server we're great with like 200+ user at some point, this was back in 2008 though and think they could still put there advert's here, not sure why Lapta got banned from putting an Advert up most likely broke rules or fell out with an Admin on here.

For last 1-2 years though hes just been re-opening his old servers with different rates for $$$ but people obviously stopped putting money in his pocket.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
MR died long ago tbh, at least now it can be buried.

Actually can we cremate it instead? that would give me much more satisfaction.

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
few years ago, i pked female wizard player in PB and she droped her wepon...she asked me whats my skype and she add me...guess what she opend her cam and baged me to return her wepon ( she's from philipen ) and i asked her how did she got her gear from and she told me that she give lapta nude cam show for full mir set, and no i felt sad for her to get nude for in game items and i returned her wepon....

glad to see mir revenge ends

P.S lapta get a wife bro

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
few years ago, i pked female wizard player in PB and she droped her wepon...she asked me whats my skype and she add me...guess what she opend her cam and baged me to return her wepon ( she's from philipen ) and i asked her how did she got her gear from and she told me that she give lapta nude cam show for full mir set, and no i felt sad for her to get nude for in game items and i returned her wepon....

glad to see mir revenge ends

P.S lapta get a wife bro

You still got her on skype? Get her to gimme a PM on chronicles :)

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
100% That was just a video being played through some 50 year old fat blokes webcam. ****ed up if that is true though Jamie would of been with vicky back then from what i remember she was a nice lass always taking **** for Jamie mistakes. Dudes an idiot puts his last server up ( Mir rev high rate ) me, pow1, chucky n few others was pretty fast on them files, i get banned no warnings for tweaks same with Pow if i remember correctly. Chucky ( donates) still was running till few weeks ago at stupid speeds pking people. Glad he was banned from advertising here does not deserve to have a healthy usercount

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Orig rev was fun yea, but after a while he become a money grabbing **** lol.
There was a guy tht got pk'd by a m8 of mine. After he got pk'd he paid lapta to ban the pker. Lapta got money from him so he banned the pker, and after tht he sold the char with kit on to some1 else (for $$$ obv.) lol

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
fair play the to the guy for making so much money haha

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Good, the guy has never deserved to run any mir servers... none of his servers were ever good, I could never understand why so many users played it.. it was not only a basic euro clone but a poor 1 at that.
At least mir chronicles deserves its usercount + money income, its a well thought out server with proper development behind it

I don't know why I'm saying all this anyway Im sure there will be another lapta server out when he needs some extra cash

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Good, the guy has never deserved to run any mir servers... none of his servers were ever good, I could never understand why so many users played it.. it was not only a basic euro clone but a poor 1 at that.
At least mir chronicles deserves its usercount + money income, its a well thought out server with proper development behind it

I don't know why I'm saying all this anyway Im sure there will be another lapta server out when he needs some extra cash

Didn't he banned you and sell your char for pking everyone lol ? Remember fighting you on his 1st server could hardly hit you though you had mir boots lol

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Didn't he banned you and sell your char for pking everyone lol ? Remember fighting you on his 1st server could hardly hit you though you had mir boots lol
something like that.. apparently one of his main donators threatened to quit if he didnt ban me. the mir boots were OP and had instant run which made it super easy to PK
I remember he put some boss in yimoogi cave that dropped like 5 orbs 1/1 every kill.. then after i farmed the fk out of it he took everything away from me saying it was a bugged drop rate or something.

he was an absolute twat

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
something like that.. apparently one of his main donators threatened to quit if he didnt ban me. the mir boots were OP and had instant run which made it super easy to PK
I remember he put some boss in yimoogi cave that dropped like 5 orbs 1/1 every kill.. then after i farmed the fk out of it he took everything away from me saying it was a bugged drop rate or something.

he was an absolute twat

He gave the Char to DeV, i believe cause i had access too it at some point. bloke would do anything for RL cash it was unreal :biggrin-new: