RageZone .. believe the hype...

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squall

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
if the community is different then i might play cos last time ppl tried to pk you on way to buy pots lol

hope it is different this time tho.

MotOl

LEGEND OF MIR 2 : RaGEZONE
--------------------------------

- Experience X3 of euromir value
- Marrage System (Man and Wife)
- Name colour changing!
- Pet NPC's!, for all 3 classes!
- Item drops balanced
- Max bag in gold is 100million
- Duel summon on BoneFamiliar and Shinsu
- taoist pets strengh enhanced
- Instant refine available
- Firestorm magic replaces thunderstorm
- New Magic For Firebang
- New Magic for Icestorm
- Players may transform into altered beasts
- Many leveling locations to choose from;
>Bichon Province
>Serpent Valley
>Woomyon Provinces
>Mongchon Province
>Castle Gi-Ryoong
>Prajna Province
>City Of The Dead
>Underground Province
>Barrack Province
>Lost Ship!!!
and many more!
- Unique and exciting leveling areas
- An evil shipmap with scary magical monsters!
- Hundreds of weapons and items to choose from
- New skinned armours for level 22 - 33 - 36 - 40 and 44!
- Working fatesword quest as for new quests also
- Wizard's and Taoists have revelation spell
- Power stone gems!
- and a huge community! come play!

shots ;;; my website /shots

LoneRanger

Dedicated Member
Jul 4, 2003
United Kingdom, South England
tbh now its not much different to any other server =/ all the new maps mental had ave been released, mob armours DONE mob spells DONE ect. So sorry mental u need to come up with more things to rip tbh

Akujin

E.A.S.T.S.I.D.E
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2003
At Home On Pc
Nice MentaL cant w8 why dont us lot just give MentaL a break he has been releasing ect which is what we've been asking 4 and u guys still have a go at him sumtimes !!!! . Not all time but come on guys lets just give him a break

UnseenPower

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 7, 2003
since when was mir a really good game gfx/looks wise? rz may be similar to other servers (i dunno) but i can gaurantee a big community. after all the community makes the game much more attractive. no point having the best server in terms of events, mobs, skills etc.. if no one else plays with you...

loner have a kitkat, have a broken neck. have a nice day

Flamefox/Mute

LOMCN Leecher
Nov 4, 2003
Birmingham , UK
trust me ragezone is nothing like the other servers when it goes up it goes up and stays up regular patches and events i played for like 4 months but had to stop as i had other commoitments im very excited that it will b becomming up for maybe a new yr release and this is coming from sum1 who has played every private server poosible lol nothing is like ragezone in my opinion . i suggest u all give it a try we got 100 signed up to play already :D . will b massive . check out

www.ragezone.com/forum

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
mental when u said power/gem stones did u mean the new 1.5+ interface would be included in that?

thisguy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2003
People want to give Mental crap but he provides a server that not only is updated and tended to but ACTUALLY stays up longer than a week. How many servers out there really do? And even if they do there's only like 5 people on.. RZ is one of only a few (and I mean like 3 others) that is sound and has a big community.

RZ rules.

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
thisguy said:
People want to give Mental crap but he provides a server that not only is updated and tended to but ACTUALLY stays up longer than a week. How many servers out there really do? And even if they do there's only like 5 people on.. RZ is one of only a few (and I mean like 3 others) that is sound and has a big community.

RZ rules.

how much did u get payed to say that? lol
is there a realese date for ragezone, i played the first one for abit but never really got into it, prob cos of the low exp :eek: i'll give it ago tho seeing as there are no good server at atm.

DeadlyEagle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
shinsu said:
is there a realese date for ragezone, i played the first one for abit but never really got into it, prob cos of the low exp :eek: i'll give it ago tho seeing as there are no good server at atm.
newyear is launch date :)

thisguy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2003
shinsu said:

It's true. Most servers stay up for a week and then experience problems and never return. Ragezone may restart, but at least it stays up.

Merlin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2003
Ragezone as well as very few servers has a community. A community is the key to a good server a community is what makes the game fun. RageZone has this and if i ever released my server id hope id have this. Dan has done some great work even tho lots mock him for it

Status
Not open for further replies.