RageZone .. believe the hype...

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
I never played RageZone but i will now since i heard all this decent stuff and i might be one of highest levels if i try :D

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Zarloc stayed up for 2months.. Not hard :P

Also, ragezone is nothign new. Dunno y ppl so 'hyped' about it oO

And ello spawn :P You original phoenix?

Wrath of Heaven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
The Magic is coming the Magic is coming 2004 ^.^

btw if u bothered to look at the screen shots you would see new stuff that isnt realeased hasnt even been seen by most off you.

So stop yapping about how nothing is new and just rember who is always ahead off you all and what his server is called ^.^ flame me all u want rz will own all the crap thats coming out atm

Darko

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 9, 2003
England UK
im playing death server atm and prob will try camelot but i know no matter how good they are no comparison to ragezone i have faith in ragezone cause it has shown it before that it can easily out do all servers thats y i know for a fact it can do it again . there will b hundreds of ppl playing no doubt the ragezone community alone is way way bigger than lomcns for a start

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Wrath of Heaven said:
The Magic is coming the Magic is coming 2004 ^.^

btw if u bothered to look at the screen shots you would see new stuff that isnt realeased hasnt even been seen by most off you.

So stop yapping about how nothing is new and just rember who is always ahead off you all and what his server is called ^.^ flame me all u want rz will own all the crap thats coming out atm

Yeh of course there will be new things (Which i never said there wont).

But when other servers get these pacths from RageZone, RZ shall be just another server.

If MentaL finds a way of stopping ppl getting these updates. Then tht is what will amke RageZone the best, most great, server ever.

I myself have never been a fan of RZ, people think too highly of it when there was nothing special in it (No offense mental, you do a great job and i like your work you do :))

I went on and it was so laggy around 3 months ago. I shall try this new one cause people say its better.

Time will tell.

DeadlyEagle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
YoYoYo said:

But when other servers get these pacths from RageZone, RZ shall be just another server.
rz has still quests/big community and custom dungeons/provinces, original ideas etc that are harder to steal then the wemade maps that mental added..

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Yeh but quests, people can copy if they really want.

And the main thing people want are the new mobs, armours and weps. Also the new chinese pacth maps.

UnseenPower

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 7, 2003
well whole point of lomcn is for sharing and mental seems to be up for sharing. dont matter if other servers got his stuff... you'll know where it is origanally from. the best!
about 3 months ago was when dossing and lil bit ( enough to lag but not cut connectioni think) of dossing occured.

i for one think the communtity is what makes mir good and rz will have that for sure. new patches are a bonus. but might try p69 out ^^

DeadlyEagle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
YoYoYo said:
Yeh but quests, people can copy if they really want.

And the main thing people want are the new mobs, armours and weps. Also the new chinese pacth maps.
rather hard, considering there sometimes different ways to solve a quest, and who would bother to copy quests, whoever can copy the rather advanced quest on rz sure is smart enough to make his own?

@unseenpower: seriously this isnt the tread to start a fight, all wemades stuff on rz have already been posted here something on rz, and now you want even more? Why dont you give mental your msn then hell send you rz server files...yeah right go spam some1 else post...

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
DeadlyEagle said:
rather hard, considering there sometimes different ways to solve a quest, and who would bother to copy quests, whoever can copy the rather advanced quest on rz sure is smart enough to make his own?

@unseenpower: seriously this isnt the tread to start a fight, all wemades stuff on rz have already been posted here something on rz, and now you want even more? Why dont you give mental your msn then hell send you rz server files...yeah right go spam some1 else post...

Never mind, read it wrong. Sorry m8.

Last edited:

UnseenPower

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 7, 2003
i think he might be accusing me causing fight??? dunno but i dont get it? i didnt try cause no fight dude. was praising rz more than anything actually... anyway chill dude. de u a good guy and i seen ur sites and ur diary thingy about mir/rz etc... interesting read.

thisguy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2003
YoYoYo said:
Yeh of course there will be new things (Which i never said there wont).

If MentaL finds a way of stopping ppl getting these updates. Then tht is what will amke RageZone the best, most great, server ever.

I myself have never been a fan of RZ, people think too highly of it when there was nothing special in it (No offense mental, you do a great job and i like your work you do :))

I went on and it was so laggy around 3 months ago. I shall try this new one cause people say its better.

Time will tell.

I disagree. :) Even IF someone got a direct copy of Mental's RZ, they still would have to find a good host -which barely anyone can find as it is-; steal away the RZ community -good luck-; and find a way to avoid e0ns dos attacks for stealing Mental's stuff ;) (J/k)

Status
Not open for further replies.