RageZone .. believe the hype...

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
THe only thing i couldnt get if i had these files is the community. RZ will always have 40+ people.. On peek days upto 80+.

I have a good host :P So i dont need to find one of em. But then again im not a file stealer. I prefer to make my own servers.

Gl mental :)

ColinUK

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2003
Well, im going to go have a look at this server and if its 50% as good as Mental makes out, ill tip my hat his way and say well done. But i want to see it 1st. Hope its good as i see alot of people are wanting to play it :)

Good luck Mental, hope it all works out.

UnseenPower

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 7, 2003
can i play the server then?

also i would like to be a gm because i have no experince and would like to prove myself that i am capable of doing such a job. i can not make maps or anything but i am certain i can keep corruption at a all time low as i am stingy in rl and would not give any item/thing ever. anyone that asks for anything, even a hp pot we get a ***** slap to prison. if anyone dosses server then i will get my relatives to step on their head and squash it as i have many relatives from alot of countries.

i believe the hype!!! i believe that rz will cure my cancer!!! praise mental the lord!!!

NE0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2003
iN tHe MaTrIx
UnseenPower said:
can i play the server then?

also i would like to be a gm because i have no experince and would like to prove myself that i am capable of doing such a job. i can not make maps or anything but i am certain i can keep corruption at a all time low as i am stingy in rl and would not give any item/thing ever. anyone that asks for anything, even a hp pot we get a ***** slap to prison. if anyone dosses server then i will get my relatives to step on their head and squash it as i have many relatives from alot of countries.

i believe the hype!!! i believe that rz will cure my cancer!!! praise mental the lord!!!

No offence and gl with your application but this is RZ m8, this is the closest and most popular server to euro mir lol and no way is MentaL gonna let u be a gm lol :)

UnseenPower

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 7, 2003
worth a try :)

anyway aint it suppose to be up by new year? have any news?

maxodin

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 20, 2003
LoneRanger said:
tbh now its not much different to any other server =/ all the new maps mental had ave been released, mob armours DONE mob spells DONE ect. So sorry mental u need to come up with more things to rip tbh

actuaslly mental had new mobs made like my blue boar i gave him duno wether he will put in game

Wrath of Heaven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
anyone running vb forums ?Parse error: parse error in /home/ragezone/public_html/forum/index.php on line 99
wtf does that mean

thisguy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2003
Wrath of Heaven said:
anyone running vb forums ?Parse error: parse error in /home/ragezone/public_html/forum/index.php on line 99
wtf does that mean

means it's not working go to bed! ;)

Wrath of Heaven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
this is a jk i swear its godamn getting stupid >< :chat: too many hold backs i hope to god its up tommorw:(

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
You should all be paitent with mental hes putting alot of work into this server.

thisguy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2003
Aspious said:
Also spotted an IP on here and the stats page says server is up and theres two lvl 15 chars... or is this just a test status?

I'm pretty sure the characters you see are test characters or possibly characters reserved (as I remember hearing initial level might be @15 for first couple days).

Aspious

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2003
Temporary forum is failing under the strain of all those ppl waiting for IP and password.

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/samwaudb/public_html/forum/admin/db_mysql.php3 on line 40

Status
Not open for further replies.