Rebellion Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
i don' think there is tbh... as there will be a new server name and server team :) and i will help steve in anyway i can :)as i have already said to him lol

So where does that leave HH? if your gonna vacate to steves server.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
So where does that leave HH? if your gonna vacate to steves server.

That leaves me and Bobby, another one of Lewis' "mates" in another server team redoing all the files from scratch again, whilst they go do whatever the shiz they want tbh,

/HeadHunter

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
well whoever is on rebs team...can we see a server up soon pls....

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
That would be me and Bobby atm, And sorry dunno when server will be up, in talks with a host etc. and new members to help us out. Sorry for this guys, add me on msn if ya wanna find out anything about new server, [email protected]

Thanks

/HeadHunter

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
So the fact that there is going to be a new server team and new server name doesn't mean your not moving? 0.o Strange that.

/Head
and the fact that u cant code for **** u have a ****ty vista and ****ty pc means nothing ? good luck finding a host that wil trust u cos u claim that i stole ur files when i made my own ... idiot lol =]

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
dw HH we know hes a child ive had to listen to his bull**** childish too many times...

but after reading these post i think we can safely say reb is never coming up and thread may as well be locked until the situation is sorted.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
dw HH we know hes a child ive had to listen to his bull**** childish too many times...

but after reading these post i think we can safely say reb is never coming up and thread may as well be locked until the situation is sorted.

Aye it should be, and come on msn again please so i can tell you what's happening..

/HeadHunter

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Yeh seen as though he said same about you?

/Head

no im a teenager actually :) so ermmm shutup?u bore me go get a life u freak? and u can ask steve the amount of times i asked him for help and he said no cos he was ok....but if he does need help he knows i'm here when he needs it... and willow shut up dude all u used to care bout was wen the server was up thts all u kept askin steve "is server up" shiz like tht...it annoys people when this happens...and yes it should be locked as willow has no idea how to make a server(not sayin i no much buh i can do much more than him :D)also steve will be makin a new thread

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Learn English?

Had to correct you again

/Head

And how the fook do you know if i can code or not? idiot :bbcguy:
mate i got a a in english so stick that up ur arse
.. and good luck coding ull need it seeing as my software on my pc is worth more then ur whole pc idiot lol

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
mate i got a a in english so stick that up ur arse
.. and good luck coding ull need it seeing as my software on my pc is worth more then ur whole pc idiot lol
lololol owned :mooned: :mooned: :mooned: :mooned: so hus ure new host then willow? :D

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
You Like To Lick Steve's What Flamer?

/Head
i think tht screenie has all it needs to say tho there is anuva if i need to post tht.... and me like to lick ass the amount of peeps u ass licked i can name sum if u want :)

Attachments

• cryyyy.jpg
    cryyyy.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 33

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
i think tht screenie has all it needs to say tho there is anuva if i need to post tht.... and me like to lick ass the amount of peeps u ass licked i can name sum if u want :)

0.o Nice Come Back, shame you didn't show furthur down,

Anyway, yeh whilst Steve was "putting server up" i was learning, a month is a long time to learn scripting, so wanna rethink that one Flamer? Xtreme lessons are a great place to learn about scripting, carn't get them to work at times though :(

And i would also like to point out the first msn related window that you have open on your bar. . . . . .why the hell is that there 0.o

/Head

Anyway cba with the petty childish games anymore, telling me that i was scared to reply to your post, which seemed to basically say what Steve said :S Was abit silly really, anyway when a mod looks at this clear it please or close and delete or whatever ;) thanks

/Head

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
0.o Nice Come Back, shame you didn't show furthur down,

Anyway, yeh whilst Steve was "putting server up" i was learning, a month is a long time to learn scripting, so wanna rethink that one Flamer? Xtreme lessons are a great place to learn about scripting, carn't get them to work at times though :(

And i would also like to point out the first msn related window that you have open on your bar. . . . . .why the hell is that there 0.o

/Head

Anyway cba with the petty childish games anymore, telling me that i was scared to reply to your post, which seemed to basically say what Steve said :S Was abit silly really, anyway when a mod looks at this clear it please or close and delete or whatever ;) thanks
/Head
also another? theres are more of ure stupid posts etc... u say these petty childish games ure a child arnt u? tryin to act older rofl i aint bumlikin steve im just agreein with him cos im sick of u

Attachments

• owned.jpg
    owned.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.