Rebellion Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

man1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 11, 2007
can u not just post the launcher either on a new thread or on here as i would like to play and have added u but ur not there ><

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
my server is up but its no longer named rebellion so add me if u want launcher etc ...... and ive developed my own files which have had alot of work ...... =]

[email protected]

/steve

o and its hosted on 6.4 cpu 4gig ram 10meg line......

i will be makin a new post soon as it seems rebellion dont want me on there team and tbh they boot me the second b4 i put it up lol so tbh there loss not myn =] come play my server and enjoy

o and willow im not a tit ...

ur the 1 with the 5p pc with cheap vista and cheap ram etc so fk off get a decent pc and suck my balls.. and also take a picture on msn without ur teef hangin out u dirty tramp
who said you were booted? :S tht totally baffed me tbh... i have had no idea what has bin going on as i have been VERY busy during the day for a couple of weeks and have had no idea wats been said etc...speak to you when ure on msn steve

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
been out my server goin back up soon ill make a new thread and forums soon =]

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
How can you say it seen as though it was his fault server didn't go up when HE said so? we just pasted info that he gave us on.

/HeadHunter

Basically.....your a server team its obvious the communication between u lot was scarce if any whatsoever.....now the team has split so u say....so tell me...is rebellion coming up or not? we all need a new high rate server not let downs.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
You want full story?

Long time ago, the night the first post on this thread was posted me and Flamer came up with an idea to make a mir server as we thought that we would do a good one, then we needed a host which is where Steve came into it, We also at the time had Skully (who is helping with Evolution) We did the files etc. and sent them to Steve because he was the host, He then told us the ETA for server to be up, which he also put in his first post which was one to three days, a month later it's still not up, Anyway, for the past few days iv'e been getting complaints from people wanting to play server saying get a new host etc. because truthfully Steve was taking the piss outta you guys, So i passed this message onto him and he took it the wrong way and thought that we were going to kick him outta the team, so then he insisted that he was the server founder, and that he had kicked me and Flamer outta the team, Yes the server did go up but not for long it was called Rebellion, But now he insists that he is going to change the name. So the server that the new server team will release without Steve will not be called this as we think that he gave it a bad name, Sorry for any conflicts this thread may have started, we have been working on the new server for a while, because we thought that somthing may happen,

Sorry

/HeadHunter

Anselmo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 30, 2006
Newcastle Upon Tyne
my server is up but its no longer named rebellion so add me if u want launcher etc ...... and ive developed my own files which have had alot of work ...... =]

[email protected]

/steve

i will be makin a new post soon as it seems rebellion dont want me on there team and tbh they boot me the second b4 i put it up lol so tbh there loss not myn =] come play my server and enjoy

o and willow im not a tit ...

ur the 1 with the 5p pc with cheap vista and cheap ram etc so fk off get a decent pc and suck my balls.. and also take a picture on msn without ur teef hangin out u dirty tramp

* making * their *booted *mine *your * teeth *you

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
You want full story?

Long time ago, the night the first post on this thread was posted me and Flamer came up with an idea to make a mir server as we thought that we would do a good one, then we needed a host which is where Steve came into it, We also at the time had Skully (who is helping with Evolution) We did the files etc. and sent them to Steve because he was the host, He then told us the ETA for server to be up, which he also put in his first post which was one to three days, a month later it's still not up, Anyway, for the past few days iv'e been getting complaints from people wanting to play server saying get a new host etc. because truthfully Steve was taking the piss outta you guys, So i passed this message onto him and he took it the wrong way and thought that we were going to kick him outta the team, so then he insisted that he was the server founder, and that he had kicked me and Flamer outta the team, Yes the server did go up but not for long it was called Rebellion, But now he insists that he is going to change the name. So the server that the new server team will release without Steve will not be called this as we think that he gave it a bad name, Sorry for any conflicts this thread may have started, we have been working on the new server for a while, because we thought that somthing may happen,

Sorry

/HeadHunter

Did you backup the files before sending them to him?if so why not rent a dedi or get a host who can be trusted and make rebellion...if there really ur files...steve couldnt use them...well he could but hed be using files that aint is....

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada

Don't put false info.
Put real CPU brand and model and speed. Dual/Quad core doesn't multiply.
10meg line downstream what about upstream? prove it... www.speedtest.net

What's the new server name? I can rename the thread and you can edit first post.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
* making * their *booted *mine *your * teeth *you

Did you backup the files before sending them to him?if so why not rent a dedi or get a host who can be trusted and make rebellion...if there really ur files...steve couldnt use them...well he could but hed be using files that aint is....

All we need is a decent host and were sorted hun :) but we want somebody we can trust and that maybe can spell as Anselmo kindly pointed out :agree:

/HeadHunter

Kaori 1,) why would you want to rename this thread? It's Not His Server
2,) I informed Steve that you wanted him and he said this

06/08/2007 17:52:37 [c=46]*help Ŵįŀŀŏŵ - (H) Willow Hasselhoff And Lewis Hasselhoff - Hasselhoff buddys for life(H) [/c=1]
Kaori wants you on lomcn bud

06/08/2007 17:52:43 (*) ('.') S † Є V Є N .OX ErE(*)
wot for lol

06/08/2007 17:52:49 [c=46]*help Ŵįŀŀŏŵ - (H) Willow Hasselhoff And Lewis Hasselhoff - Hasselhoff buddys for life(H) [/c=1]
try looking?

06/08/2007 17:52:56 (*) ('.') S † Є V Є N .OX ErE(*)
ill go on ina bit

Last edited:

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
All we need is a decent host and were sorted hun :) but we want somebody we can trust and that maybe can spell as Anselmo kindly pointed out :agree:

/HeadHunter

Kaori 1,) why would you want to rename this thread? It's Not His Server
2,) I informed Steve that you wanted him and he said this

06/08/2007 17:52:37 [c=46]*help Ŵįŀŀŏŵ - (H) Willow Hasselhoff And Lewis Hasselhoff - Hasselhoff buddys for life(H) [/c=1]
Kaori wants you on lomcn bud

06/08/2007 17:52:43 (*) ('.') S † Є V Є N .OX ErE(*)
wot for lol

06/08/2007 17:52:49 [c=46]*help Ŵįŀŀŏŵ - (H) Willow Hasselhoff And Lewis Hasselhoff - Hasselhoff buddys for life(H) [/c=1]
try looking?

06/08/2007 17:52:56 (*) ('.') S † Є V Є N .OX ErE(*)
ill go on ina bit
look seriously mate... ill make a new post ... cos for 1 ur bum licking me atm ... and if u like copying and pasting convos want me 2 upload the 1 were ur sayin **** the rest and me and u just launch this ? ... or the 1 were u sed " i own this server " and the 1 were u sed " uve stolen my files" and u cant even script or anything ... these r my own unique files so mate seriously go make ur own files and stop crying ... and u didnt tell me why kaori wanted 2 me go on and i was busy at the time testin a few things out so u no thats why i took my time ... idiot go get a decent hair cut.. =]

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Just leave it now Steve?

/Head

cba with it anymore tbh, making another server with a better server team,

Message me for info guys.

Thanks

Anselmo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 30, 2006
Newcastle Upon Tyne
look seriously mate... ill make a new post ... cos for 1 ur bum licking me atm ... and if u like copying and pasting convos want me 2 upload the 1 were ur sayin **** the rest and me and u just launch this ? ... or the 1 were u sed " i own this server " and the 1 were u sed " uve stolen my files" and u cant even script or anything ... these r my own unique files so mate seriously go make ur own files and stop crying ... and u didnt tell me why kaori wanted 2 me go on and i was busy at the time testin a few things out so u no thats why i took my time ... idiot go get a decent hair cut.. =]

*i'll *cause *one *your *to *you *you've *are *testing

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
What does that even mean?

But seriously any point in this thread being open?

Nope there isn't and Anselmo is just correcting Steve's spelling errors. New information on new server will be posted soon, restarted from scratch with new team and maybe a dedi ;)

/Headhunter

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
What does that even mean?

But seriously any point in this thread being open?
i don' think there is tbh... as there will be a new server name and server team :) and i will help steve in anyway i can :)as i have already said to him lol

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
wish someone would just delete this thread, its doing no favours for your server imo, you should all sit down and talk it out privately

Status
Not open for further replies.