Redemption [Ruby]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
Redemption Ruby M2

Create Your Accounts http://86.151.219.167/
Full Client http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K9JBJ6ZD
Exe http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9WXN7U4D

Server Info:

Exp: Med-High!
Drops: Medium
Stats: Low-High
Gold: Rare

Exerience - Leveling is easy upto around level 40. Then it starts slowing up a bit, and will get hard around level 50-60. However just because you are a low level, dont mean there aint things to do, or plenty of bosses to hunt!

Drops - Would be considerd as medium, but there any many items that wont be dropping for a good few months. Para and Pro ring will be extremely rare!

Stats - As we all know euro stats are balanced, thats why im going off them. Ive added plenty of new items for every level though, so it aint just same old, same old. Will also be around 7 new special kits.

Gold - Gold will be rare! And will be worth having. From paying for KingsRoom teleports, buying pets, upgrading spells, buying gems/orbs, and buying quite nice items!

Maps - All euro maps are ingame, and most have been shortened. So far i have 7 new caves/temples, and plan on adding around another 15. Euro caves will be your main leveling area's. And the new maps, will be for solo/group bosses.

Whats new - Well i have tried to spice every day life up on mir, by adding lots of random Ambushes, and reward monsters. You see how this all works once ingame :)

Wizard pet NPC - Pay to get your pets summoned. The NPC works of the level of your ElecShock, so if you have lvl 0 Eshock he will summon you 2 pets, lvl 1 = 3 etc. You can pay gold, to unlock upgraded pets that summon at level 3-5-7.

Tao pets - There are 2 new tao pets. 1 tank with average damage, and 1 low health fast hitting pet. You can also find a few summon scrolls, these can be very good indeed!

Assassin - Will be ingame.

Quests - Every cave has a series of quests. Offering experience,gold,and special items. There are also long quests, that will take time and commitment but will be worth while!

Features - Level 40 SubClass system. Chose Leveler or Hunter, Leveler offers increased Exp and TaoStorm pet for tao's (Thunder Cloud) Hunter offers increased drops and a Ranged Attack mob for tao (TaoGuard). Drop/exp increase pots/scrolls will not be ingame.

Any idea's and suggestions are welcome. I am and will be the only GameMaster ingame, so no chance of corruption.

Couple Screen Shots, Nothing special. Low Level Area's

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Under Pass:

Under Pass SubBoss, can drop scroll to Lords KR.

Ghouls Domain: 2nd floor accessed via NPC.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Re: Domination (Ruby)

I think 'Domination' has already been used before and it had a pretty bad reputation so you might need to change it.

Termy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2009

Sounds really good I will be giving this server a shot:)

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village

Not good lol =/ Will have a little think about server name, cheers for the heads up guys.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

Couple simple questions.

Why are you using ruby files if you are gonna create a euro-clone? 2.3 files are way more stable and i think basic td's files already include a euro-clone so why are you wasting your time working on something that is already done and will fail?

I cba'ed listing all reasons euro-clones fail so im just wondering if you are aware you are working on a server that will peak at usercount of 8 or something.

Budzilla

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2004
Over There!

It clearly isn't a euro clone.

Ruby is up to date, 2.3 is old now.

Good luck.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom

RubyM2 questing is fair better than 2.3. Features on RubyM2 are also better.

It's not going to be a euro clone it's going to have the extras.

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village

Will be changing server name to, LegendsMir.

Using Ruby files because they run better, great Quest System, Fishing, Tigers, and Assassin.

This is not a euro clone, its based around euro. You will have plenty of new things to do, and plenty of new places to hunt. Along with loads of new items to find.

Have got a fair bit done last couple of days, mainly maps and spawns. But all is coming together quite well.

Will keep you posted.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Re: LegendsMir (Ruby)

Legend was a server originally too :L owned by iceman and was start of these files :L

But he's gone for legendsmir so not quite the same, also think legend server was ran off the early lemon code, good luck on the server launch be interesting to see more servers using the ruby files.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

But he's gone for legendsmir so not quite the same, also think legend server was ran off the early lemon code, good luck on the server launch be interesting to see more servers using the ruby files.

My bad XD.

Its still the same name.. its just plural instead of singular with Mir added on, or its legend of mir, without the of but with an S... lol

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

LegendsMir and ********** have both been used too. I already told him to think again anyway

edit: mir_legends lol (lifco's lomcn copy)

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
Re: LegendsMir [Ruby]

Will change server name when i think of a new one.

Finished level 0-25 start area.

Have split each level section up into provinces. Bichon Wall 25-40, Woomyon Woods 40-50, Mud Wall 50-60, Castle Gi 60 - 70, Prajna Island 70 + And Hell Island 70 + (Opens only on weekends)

Im not sure if im going to have the actual provinces ingame yet, may just keep Bichon Wall as main town. And have sections on teleport npc, unlocked at level.

Each cave has a kill count quest chain. And some have longer, harder quests with better rewards.

Also added Boss Medal NPC - Kill bosses for Medal. WoomaMedal, kill 3 WTs etc etc.

Added Wizard Pet NPC - Level 0-25 pets only atm.

Added Tao House - Summon new tao pets, there will be 2-3 for each province. Collect the Orb needed and take it here to summon it. Some pets will have mass attack. (These will be rare though) Will also be adding quests to this after level 40, to summon permanent pets (@pet)

Coming on good :)

Last edited:

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Re: my no name server [Ruby]

Quite the server it sounds, i like your ideas and commitment here, also you seem to know what your doing, these qualitys roled into one makes me think this server will definatly be a success. cant wait to get started :) any confirmation on a definate launch date yet? i myself dont really want to miss out on the first few days.

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
Re: my no name server [Ruby]

Cheers guys.

Hopefully around 3 weeks. If everything goes to plan :P

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member