Regular Forum Users

smoochy boys on tour

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Just wondering. How many of you LOMCN regulars still actually play Mir ? Seems quite alot of us just hang around GoT / Graphic design section lol.

I do give new servers a try when they are released but I haven't played one in awhile that has really got me back into the game.

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
Aint played one in about two year. Downloaded one about two weeks ago and on it once in a while but is'nt the same as 1.4 just cant beat it lol

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
stopped playing for a while, came back to play torozor, reliable and always a good server. probably wont continure playing mir after the server goes down whenever.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I still play mir now and then, I work on a server to pass time and help people out, it's something to do & helps the community :]

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
I can never see anything from servers these days that make them unique or give me the will to download and give them a try. Dont think ill ever play another just remember mir from when i actually did enjoy it :/ but who knows o.O i always check the latest updates but nothing so far 'that appeals to me'.

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
stopped playing since scorpion the nub took my level 74 tao from me on P69 bet he sold it for money damn noob worked my ass of on that char.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
oh noes!!

ive played a bit beggning of this year but i dont have time now n wud constantly be like lvl 21-, Light armour ftw =)

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
lol i said this to u on msn wond :P most ppl on these forum dont play mir just use the forum to socialize and stuff which is sad but there choice :rolleyes:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
lol i said this to u on msn wond :P most ppl on these forum dont play mir just use the forum to socialize and stuff which is sad but there choice :rolleyes:

Yeah and i just wanted to see how true that actually was..