Reunited [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
yeah bon thats exactly what he is doing

pathetic as **** - gms have just banned my char fo a day because of a joke sum1 did on my char while they was lvling

yet cheaters run around the server and he dont care they say they are "watching" are they hell they only log on for 20 mins of the day ..... all lies

bad support

gm is a total noob

/Isphi

Strange, seen as though i've been on all day, as it's been my day off work. Or can you see us while we're in Observer mode?

Total noob, yeah you're right.

If you're hating the server as much as it seems you are, why still play?

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
lol go on tim.

Its true though so many cheaters on server, but good server all in all
/johnbarny

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
yeah bon thats exactly what he is doing

pathetic as **** - gms have just banned my char fo a day because of a joke sum1 did on my char while they was lvling

yet cheaters run around the server and he dont care they say they are "watching" are they hell they only log on for 20 mins of the day ..... all lies

bad support

gm is a total noob

/Isphi
A joke?

Do you really think racism is a joke? Grow up please. There is no place for racism ANYWHERE. I don't care if it was you, or your "mate".

We are watching, even if you think we are not. As I say, if you think someone is using cheats, PM me on here or ingame and I will add them to my list of names to watch.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
A joke?

Do you really think racism is a joke? Grow up please. There is no place for racism ANYWHERE. I don't care if it was you, or your "mate".

We are watching, even if you think we are not. As I say, if you think someone is using cheats, PM me on here or ingame and I will add them to my list of names to watch.
LOL not me posting on here so you all know and isnt me that had anything to do with this Kenpachi (doomdevil) is a good mate of mine.
/JohnBarny

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Every server? a whole 2? proves how little you know, or are alot of fakers running cheats, shrug.
Yea I cheated on euro, I'm sure I admitted that on numerous occasions.... ugh man why am I even bothering lol.. **** it, yea I cheat on every server Ben! you're totally right =D

/ult
i personally dont care if u or anyone else is cheating lol, im just saying its very easy to cheat and get away with it

u did it for years, ur hardly gonna be "legit" now. once a cheat always a cheat

Darkans

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2011
Every name I see mentioned here I know for a fact aren't cheating, ult41, 2d, Kenpanchi, KingCobra and myself are all pretty much exactly the same speed, numerous speeders & cheat programs were metioned (by previous users such as ult & Naz) & tested before the server opened to make sure they wouldn't work. Obviously a few will get through but I've yet to see anyone show any remote signs of cheating, especially when it comes to speed.

Posting this is pretty pointless though as it always is because people can't accept the fact that others are faster than them, in some cases quite drastically. I've yet to see anyone even close to trances' speed on euro and he was as fast as you could get legally speaking.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Every name I see mentioned here I know for a fact aren't cheating, ult41, 2d, Kenpanchi, KingCobra and myself are all pretty much exactly the same speed, numerous speeders & cheat programs were metioned (by previous users such as ult & Naz) & tested before the server opened to make sure they wouldn't work. Obviously a few will get through but I've yet to see anyone show any remote signs of cheating, especially when it comes to speed.

Posting this is pretty pointless though as it always is because people can't accept the fact that others are faster than them, in some cases quite drastically. I've yet to see anyone even close to trances' speed on euro and he was as fast as you could get legally speaking.

Did you test poz's cheats? As his site has had a little growth in interest when I re subscribed seemed a lot of new users. All be it they were active for no longer than 5mins.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Sorry but SO many people claim not to cheat but do.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Been playing this lately, bit slow and boring at first but so was euro! Hope it picks up more when I'm higher level and get into some decent fights.

One thing that has occurred to me, and I'm not alone in this thought when speaking to people ingame. I was logged in yesterday, and it said there were 101 users online. There were 4 people in the safe zone in BW, and like 6 in PI, and I saw one person hunting.

So does that mean like 80+ people are all hunting and no where to be seen?

I'm not accusing anyone, but couldn't you 'fake' the usercount on TDs files?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Yeah, MW is where most people are.

As far as I can see, the usercount is not "faked", but I'm not 100% sure on how to fake it? Does a GM's /who show faked number or real number?

Edit: Just done some testing, /who does real number. On the setting currently on M2 a /who gives same number as the Online shout (46 atm)
I changed the setting in M2, did a /who - users online: 46 the online user shout came as 69.

So I can confirm the user count is real.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Yeah, MW is where most people are.

As far as I can see, the usercount is not "faked", but I'm not 100% sure on how to fake it? Does a GM's /who show faked number or real number?

Edit: Just done some testing, /who does real number. On the setting currently on M2 a /who gives same number as the Online shout (46 atm)
I changed the setting in M2, did a /who - users online: 46 the online user shout came as 69.

So I can confirm the user count is real.

So it was broke but now fixed or you broke it to test if it was correct in the first place?

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
I got threated with a ban for letting ppl kill me

You were griefing, trying to get people to hit you, with no kit on by running around the person they were actually attacking, so yes, you were threatened with a ban.

I was amused by you claiming i was biased towards the people you were griefing, after i'd just banned one of their members.

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
I'm lvl 19 I have no kit you moron. Feel free to log on my account and check.

There are no greifing rules on the server, so don't try and make them up just because people cry to you. I was helping no one, I have my own agenda.