Rise of Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Well with a post like this from the Camalot server...

A lot of work has been done today and I would say am 80% done with the server am just waiting for my database manager to start adding caves etc.

I'd say this server has an extremely short life line if it's not up and running VERY soon

IOWMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2009
dunno what you guys are moaning about its been up for the last 10minutes....

Sodslaw

Ol' Phart
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
Suffolk
My 5p's worth
Legend of Mir was never designed to be a solo game.Somehow Wemade hit the jackpot with the EXACT level of experience/drops/gold.
Even after that idiot 'EasterEvent' and the infamous SabukWall Gold Cheat you still paid and played (as did I , started @ 1.7).
On Phonix the bloke/lady with a DSS was a god!(perhaps a minorGod but a God!).Boss hunts ,Guild or otherwise was looked at with
anticipation and you WORKED at it and 'Cried' when the roll went against you ( remember ?? ).
High/Medium Rate servers are fine/silly good for the short time but they have no stamina, no credit for your level/stuff because it only
takes a week of grind to get the best stuff OR pay a few Quid and get it in a day.
Perhaps that's an exageration but look at the USA Mir. Loads o' HeavenArmour, peeps with SwordOfWarGod as standard and they're all FISHING fer Chips sake ! Bugger a Hamburger would cost 10 million because of the ammount of inflation thats there.
We are sad sods because what we want is impossable ! Mir is inherantly flawed ! Cheats WILL (Bugger Computer crashed) be about
there will always be some kid in Romania/China/Birmingham able to exploite something.

Last edited:

CBA2POT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
I'll play Legend of Mir X ^^

on topic: erm.. when's the server up? i dunno.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Ice is on MSN not replyed to my msg yet thow i spoke to him yesterday & he told me it would be up when he get's home from work.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Guess server aint coming up tonight. Guess well have to wait till he on tommoz?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Another disappointment? Although it is only about 5-6 PM for him

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
lol its been going on for days now "server shoud be up tomoz" lol. We just gonna av to wait and not expect a exact time and date.

Status
Not open for further replies.