smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Theres not a single server out there to play atm ,thats why most of us I think are waiting for this 1 to come back online,who knows maybe we will stick to it if all goes well

well thats the only luck of this server
there r no other low rates
otherwise i'm sure no1 would wait 1 week for it lol

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
well thats the only luck of this server
there r no other low rates
otherwise i'm sure no1 would wait 1 week for it lol

ofc lol,but i wouldnt play a HR server,I got bored of them

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
what the hell.

lowrates is all about group leveling and group boss hunting aka the proper mir expericence..
i think people like to earn there kit rather than going on one hunt and getting a full kit with in 2 hours its just pointless and gets boring very fast yeh i admit the quests are pretty rubbish but im doing ok for money and exp and everyone else seems to be doing fine to and thats something the gm can look into to make quests more appealing

Mate you are using as an example of a high rate a **** high rate with no rares etc.If a server has proper drop files with normal/semi-rare/rare/ultra-rare items is irrelevant with its rate.

Also i wouldnt say mir is about grouping.Its prolly the only solo-ish mmorpg and considering usercounts of 20-40ppl that aint that bad.If mir was made for groups wizzies would be more usefull on bosses and wars/taos more usefull on lvling ;p.

Mir is fun cause of pking/drop-on-pk and cause stats make a huge difference.On a low rate with no custom items there is a huge chance ppl will have similar kits with barely any stat differences making pking pointless.

What im saying is that how well/bad-built a server is is irrelevant with its rates.You can have a euro clone with *** all to do or a high rate where again you have *** all to do cause u achieve anything within days....Or you can have a proper server with tons of custom items caves with whatever rates that is fun to play ;p

Neway i got my answer here.Sins,fishing,low rate,euro clone,nothing custom.Ta for the info

timesplitter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2010
to the person who posted about y play it etc.

do feel free to name ANY other server 2.3 or 2.6 that is worth playing where you have any chance in hell catching up without donating ££££, where the whole server doesnt have a para, pro, tele and rev ring, where u can solo any boss ingame after playing for a month, where your level 120 wizzy doesnt get 1 hit by a lvl 80 warr through shield. where curse doesnt last 5 mins?? IF you can do this then you have a point and u put it across well but consider this, P69...down, 4H to catch up ur need to donate + EVERYONE has para,pro can solo all bosses, Mir Rev well u all seem to speak so highly of it. Pob's latest server... mega £££££££££££££
extreme u can have 1k dc mc sc in like 2 weeks if u grind therefore solo all if u can catch up to the lvl 200's..

The ONLY other server that i can see is going to be Camalot and that aint ready yet??? To me personally i like a bit of a grind and some team work and solo lvling is rather boring. So yes i will give this a go and if i like it then i like it if i dont then ill have to wait to try Camalot which i will try either way but you people really need to take a look around mir as a whole, the number of decent servers for a player to start as fresh can be counted on how many fingers??

Ok so Ice has messed up with how he has been but life goes on dont see why so many people have to slate a server when theres so little of them around now dont wanna try it dont post?

My moan complete now.

:)

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
to the person who posted about y play it etc.

do feel free to name ANY other server 2.3 or 2.6 that is worth playing where you have any chance in hell catching up without donating ££££, where the whole server doesnt have a para, pro, tele and rev ring, where u can solo any boss ingame after playing for a month, where your level 120 wizzy doesnt get 1 hit by a lvl 80 warr through shield. where curse doesnt last 5 mins?? IF you can do this then you have a point and u put it across well but consider this, P69...down, 4H to catch up ur need to donate + EVERYONE has para,pro can solo all bosses, Mir Rev well u all seem to speak so highly of it. Pob's latest server... mega £££££££££££££
extreme u can have 1k dc mc sc in like 2 weeks if u grind therefore solo all if u can catch up to the lvl 200's..

The ONLY other server that i can see is going to be Camalot and that aint ready yet??? To me personally i like a bit of a grind and some team work and solo lvling is rather boring. So yes i will give this a go and if i like it then i like it if i dont then ill have to wait to try Camalot which i will try either way but you people really need to take a look around mir as a whole, the number of decent servers for a player to start as fresh can be counted on how many fingers??

Ok so Ice has messed up with how he has been but life goes on dont see why so many people have to slate a server when theres so little of them around now dont wanna try it dont post?

My moan complete now.

:)

I dont wanna advertise FH but i just stopped playing it and starting it fresh was immense fun.Tons of things to do till you reach high lvls and grp hunting is still involved.Most bosses cant be soloed at least the ones worth killing at high lvls.Anyway i got bored on it after 4 months of playing and i had best kitted chars there without donating.

Yes you are correct on lack of servers tho.Just saying perhaps you lot FH haters should give it a chance starting without looking on lvl250s kit.You ll get there eventually and there is no rush.Unfortunately i dont have that option nemore cause i simply done everything there.

/Mitsos

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
I dont wanna advertise FH but i just stopped playing it and starting it fresh was immense fun.Tons of things to do till you reach high lvls and grp hunting is still involved.Most bosses cant be soloed at least the ones worth killing at high lvls.Anyway i got bored on it after 4 months of playing and i had best kitted chars there without donating.

Yes you are correct on lack of servers tho.Just saying perhaps you lot FH haters should give it a chance starting without looking on lvl250s kit.You ll get there eventually and there is no rush.Unfortunately i dont have that option nemore cause i simply done everything there.

/Mitsos

Go post it in the 4Heros thread then...

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

/Mitsos

downloaded it yesterday played 1-2 hours and found it to be a complete waste of time the server is ****

timesplitter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2010
im not saying anything bad about it, ive played on it for a month but got bored tho. most high rates the same now tho low rates are summat iv never tried so may bring back the whole mir thing! i was only saying how so many people are slating servers when we need to be encouraging more people to try to make them..

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009

/Mitsos

yes but there are many who simply won't play because of the owner.. I'd prefer to quit playing mir all together than aid lining a certain persons pockets.. even by not donating I'm still helping create a community.. It might be a great server, but the person running it is someone I'd never like to support in any way.. I'm sure I'm not alone in that sentiment.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Nah i agree i hate Ben because his server only up for the cash. If he wasnt the owner id probs like it more.. But them files aint goin any were.

Ontopic: This coming up tonight?

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
Nah i agree i hate Ben because his server only up for the cash. If he wasnt the owner id probs like it more.. But them files aint goin any were.

Ontopic: This coming up tonight?

lets hope so

CBA2POT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
i agree with dorf and ash, NOW RUN BEFORE HE FINDS US.
hopefully it comes up tonight, even though i'm extremely annoyed at waiting for a week. And knowing we were given hardly any updates i'll probs still play. It's the only decent server out, and high rates are getting really boring now. Atleast on a low rate you can not play for a week and know that you won't be overtaken by 10 levels. Although i haven't really seen much custom stuff it's still a good server. However, when Camalot comes out i'll probably play that instead ^.^ just have to wait and see.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
i agree with dorf and ash, NOW RUN BEFORE HE FINDS US.
hopefully it comes up tonight, even though i'm extremely annoyed at waiting for a week. And knowing we were given hardly any updates i'll probs still play. It's the only decent server out, and high rates are getting really boring now. Atleast on a low rate you can not play for a week and know that you won't be overtaken by 10 levels. Although i haven't really seen much custom stuff it's still a good server. However, when Camalot comes out i'll probably play that instead ^.^ just have to wait and see.

same tbh, but I'm willing to give ice a chance at redemption, thing with LR's is that it's quite easy to add a ton of stuff because you will always have time while people reach lvls..

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
if u add to much to a low rate it soon becomes med as to many new caves will make ppl lvl faster then more kits higher stats

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

/Mitsos

I don't hate FH as such...i just simply find it confusing as hell, and with a community as bad as it is you just can't find anyone to give you a helping hand at where to start

Status
Not open for further replies.