Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
he is online now so he best tell us whats going on as i am sick of waiting round... if no reply today he can **** his server

CBA2POT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
he is online now so he best tell us whats going on as i am sick of waiting round... if no reply today he can **** his server

agree, if no ones bothered to update us then feckkk ittttt

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
why should we sit round waiting for anyone... if they cba to bother with us and tell us whats going on instead of wasting are time.... what a moron.. doubt 40 people wna play this now cause of the downtime! server needs a better gm someone that has time for there players

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
That doesn't mean you should make your posts illiterate. Like I said before, if your not interested in the server, move on. Don't attack me personally, you don't know me and its not my fault IceMan took away that female character you oh so love to take the armour off and **** to. Go play lego or something.

So what your saying if the past 7 days of checking this forum and waiting for ice to reply wasn't a waste of time? iceman took on the responsibility when he opened his server, he knew what that invovled and with his previous about him being 'to busy', '12 hour shifts' ect.. why did he even bother opening a server? surely you can unserstand why people would be frustrated.

@sam

why did u quit mir2 once i joined and went to mir3 when i quit lolololol

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
This thread turned into a war? Against LOMCN members/IceMan? Suprised no infractions has been leaded out Or a locked thread. But all i heard is mostly true.

If no reply tonight then ima try find somet els to spend my time on. (Been down 5Days now)? Would of thought IceMan and his old crew would of fixed by now.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Not trying to impress anyone.. I just don't understand your reason for being on this thread? You stated several times that your not going to play. Yet here you are, and im sad.. Yeah man! The female characters with red hair are my favorite.. Especially with a soulspringwand... I like to think its a beating stick. Hah I'm a geek? I wish I was smart enough to be a geek, geeks are the future my friend.. I'm a geek when it comes to mir ofc. You just seem to be a whiny ***** when it comes to mir though.. Shame that.

So what your saying if the past 7 days of checking this forum and waiting for ice to reply wasn't a waste of time? iceman took on the responsibility when he opened his server, he knew what that invovled and with his previous about him being 'to busy', '12 hour shifts' ect.. why did he even bother opening a server? surely you can unserstand why people would be frustrated.

@sam

why did u quit mir2 once i joined and went to mir3 when i quit lolololol

I completely understand frustration. I just dont understand someone saying "ITS **** IM NOT PLAYING" "IM NOT GONNA WASTE MY TIME AGAIN ON THIS SERVER" Yet they continue to post.. Logic is n1!

Last edited by a moderator:

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
This thread turned into a war? Against LOMCN members/IceMan? Suprised no infractions has been leaded out Or a locked thread. But all i heard is mostly true.

If no reply tonight then ima try find somet els to spend my time on. (Been down 5Days now)? Would of thought IceMan and his old crew would of fixed by now.

its been down 7 days at 3am tonight...
just because i gate crashed... kinda funny
then his DB error was because he named something to long lol..

alexetm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2009
the server will be not up ..we can forget it .lets found another server !

eXtazY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2008
Romania
Even if its comming back up I wont play again, seems very untrusty. I'm out of here good luck :D

CBA2POT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
Well i've been working on my server while it's been down ^^
And.. i don't see the server coming up. I can understand why everyone's so pissed off lmao it's been down for almost a week because of a simple error. I've said it before and i'll say it again, if we were updated on what's going on, how long it'll take or even if the server's actually going up it would be fine.

alexetm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2009
anyway..im out goodluck IceMan you will lost all players and when you put the server up..you will play alone .

Bye °!°

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
This was in Beta anyway wasnt it? Need to chill out stop being impatient . On other hand that guy Iceman needs to POST something it is just showing ignorance for people who want to play on his server.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
The dedi , web server and server are all running.

i'm just have a problem with the dbserver when kyn gets on i should have it fixed.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Re: Rise Of Phoenix

I have fixed all problems with getting it online.

Took me some time but i'm not a pc person lol

Now i talked to demon and he said it would like to look over the ingame bugs posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.