Status
Not open for further replies.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Re: Rise Of Phoenix

I was told buy ICE last night it would be up after his shift, So if he's 6hours behind us that will be ?????

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

Oh no dont say that tom27 will jump down you throat...

on topic:

if theres only a few bugs need sorted it surely should be up tonight?
Im not jumping down anyones throat. Im just sick of hearing cries, and i dont even run the server..
I accept that Ice and Demon could have handled this much much better. I agree with frustration. I just think posting over and over "is it up yet" "ffs im leaving" is pointless. If your saying your gonna leave, leave and thats it. Dont threaten to leave asif your of any importance over any other player.

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010

k 1 thing wouldve been better ice y not put the forum link in so we can chat on their instead of on lomcn ......

CBA2POT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010

that took long, what if something like this were to happen again though? would we have to wait another week. seem's unreliable to me

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009

I was frustrated last week, had my anger out, now just waiting, there is nothing else to play right now, so I'm just resigned to the wait. What I'm fairly sure of is that the minute camalot opens, unless ice sorts himself out, this server will be empty. He has from the time he re-opens, to the time 'they' open to redeem himself. I do hope he makes a good job of it, you can't fault him for being one of the people who actually keep this game going, I think he feels pressured to release early by everyone and as a consequence ends up with problems which causes everyone to get on his case. The server was nice and enjoyablable as a LR, and I do hope it will pick up and achieve the potential it's so far shown. The fact so many of us are whinging is testiment of the enjoyment the server was providing.. Oh well, I hope to see everyone else later this evening when/if it comes up.

ThorN1986

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2010

absolutely disgusted in icemans lack of communication. if he has no time to even spend 10 mins updating the players, why the hell is he even making this server?
mir is on its way out and iceman with his **** people skills has just twisted a knife in an already open wound.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009

absolutely disgusted in icemans lack of communication. if he has no time to even spend 10 mins updating the players, why the hell is he even making this server?
mir is on its way out and iceman with his **** people skills has just twisted a knife in an already open wound.

he replied on post number 2 of this thread, he probably didn't post when he had no information.. if he posted everyday saying 'sorry guys not up today' he'd get slated anyways.. He'd have been better off saying it's down for a week for me to get dedi/bugs sorted, I'll update you on monday 31st.. If it was up before then, then it'd be fine if not he could just update today and say I've still got some issues, stay tuned for when server is back up. The thing that has ticked folks off is the 'not knowing'. Better to say it's down for 2 weeks and come back up earlier, much less stress from the players.

kingdomgm

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 4, 2009

why so meny people angry he said on day 1 DEDI and server files wernt running right no wonder why servers dont stay up long GM's GET FED UP WITH THE **** FROM PEOPLE , at the end of the day its his money hes putting into the server his free time and yet you still moan geez u lot need to take chill pills

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

Actually the excuse he gave changed 3 times...not that I'm fussed lol, I hate the waiting as well but I have better thing to do than hang around any sudden jitter of an opening mir gate

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009

Actually the excuse he gave changed 3 times...not that I'm fussed lol, I hate the waiting as well but I have better thing to do than hang around any sudden jitter of an opening mir gate

I'm not convinced :P

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

Well right now for example I'm actually at work :P posting on my iPhone lol, quite difficult really ^^

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Cleaned thread...I don't mind people chit chatting but try and keep it on topic as possible please.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Lol restart for you then unless you wait for a reply on getting the info back, haha :D

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
Well i get the log on screen, But freezes when id and pass are typed in..

timesplitter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2010
erm, just pressed to make a new account as not played this server and it goes to take me to a website....which then turns to a search engine meaning i cant make an account so how do i get on????

Status
Not open for further replies.