Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Re: Rise Of Phoenix

just get it up and stop using other excuses its getting abit pathetic now, bugs can be fixed whilst games online ...

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009

lol john cut the crap and wait ,go to sleep i think it will be up by the time you wake up tomorow or come from work

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

I have fixed all problems with getting it online.

Took me some time but i'm not a pc person lol

Now i talked to demon and he said it would like to look over the ingame bugs posted.

Well not to be an ass lol.

But you may as well get it up if you're able to. Keeping it down is going to cost you more players than any bugs would right now. May also wanna think about getting the forum back up

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010

thanks for all wat you ahve done but try get the server running as fast as you can think all of us have been waiting for days on end to get on and grind some lvls. sick server hope u get it up soon cant wait.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

any more news on server ?

yes its all fixed
but unbeliveble now a burgler stole the dedi so it will take iceman another week to set it up =]
oops now that i said that , there r less excuses for iceman to find lol

on a serious note when server first went down (last monday) they said they will take care of bugs while its down ...
also demon could fix all the bugs on his PC and then send the fixed files to dedi ...

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle

He did fix bugs but he is sending the last of the updates for Iceman to add today when he can. After that the server will be up.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle

lick lick

Get a life, I was letting people know whats happening. Go make your misses feel your more of an idiot then she already thinks, she might threaten to split up with you again and kick you out lols.

At least I do productive stuff here rather then just make posts suck as 'lick lick'

Last edited:

kingdomgm

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 4, 2009

u lot moaning but you moan more if there bugs ingame like the TM you all cryed over it so now they sorting all the **** you lot posted and now your moaning its down why they sort it id rather they took there time sorting these bugs now why its down so that when we bk in they done and hopful only little bugs crop up geez get off there backs and do somthink apart from moaning it was LIVE BETA not ****ing LIVE 24/7 geez atleast they sorting somthink out its there money and time from irl so stop *****ing all the time

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

Get a life, I was letting people know whats happening. Go make your misses feel your more of an idiot then she already thinks, she might nearly split up with you again.

At least I do productive stuff here rather then just make posts suck as 'lick lick'
Thought you were 'gone'?

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle

Thought you were 'gone'?

I'm Azura, I'm using this account because I forgot my 'Omega' account.

Mainly using this account to post fixes for the new hero source but a couple people asking me to play this server too.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

I'm Azura, I'm using this account because I forgot my 'Omega' account.

Mainly using this account to post fixes for the new hero source but a couple people asking me to play this server too.
Okay, well a heads up if people begin to think your a tool posting here. This is because who ever you share with is a cry child, he slagged off the server in the last post saying he would never play again. Thank you for the update though..

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

slagging off the server? lol asif every one who plays this server hasnt slagged it off already..

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums

all of youu having ago at me, have u not realised servers been down a week.... with excuse after excuse.... it was even down other day for 24-48hours waiting for dedi.... why could bugs not be sorted out in any of this time??? all just seems aload of bull**** to me

/Andy

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

all of youu having ago at me, have u not realised servers been down a week.... with excuse after excuse.... it was even down other day for 24-48hours waiting for dedi.... why could bugs not be sorted out in any of this time??? all just seems aload of bull**** to me

/Andy

Oh no dont say that tom27 will jump down you throat...

on topic:

if theres only a few bugs need sorted it surely should be up tonight?

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008

Iceman's currently doing 165hour shift, server up next week.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

didnt he say demon was going to apply the fixes which means he will have access to the dedi

Status
Not open for further replies.